Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyson with worst product of 2022 10:51 - Mar 30 with 2984 viewsElderGrizzly

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 10:57 - Mar 30 with 1899 viewsDanTheMan

As well as looking silly, it also looks really uncomfortable.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:02 - Mar 30 with 1869 viewswkj

They should have got Tom Hardy to model it, then it would have sold.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:03 - Mar 30 with 1859 viewsfooters

It's like a chastity belt for oral (and aural) sex.

Can't be too careful I suppose.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:06 - Mar 30 with 1830 viewswkj

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:03 - Mar 30 by footers

Next they'll be sticking a condom over the end of Henry... I doubt Cleaner would like that too much

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:08 - Mar 30 with 1820 viewsfooters

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:06 - Mar 30 by wkj

Next they'll be sticking a condom over the end of Henry... I doubt Cleaner would like that too much

No one would stick their knob in a vacuum cleaner if Henry was the only one allowed on the market. Imagine those eyes looking up at you doing that.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:10 - Mar 30 with 1816 viewsEwan_Oozami

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:08 - Mar 30 by footers

No one would stick their knob in a vacuum cleaner if Henry was the only one allowed on the market. Imagine those eyes looking up at you doing that.

You mean you have to imagine???

I prefer George, wet and dry....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:11 - Mar 30 with 1804 viewswkj

If JT didn't pay for their dial-a-bride you know there would be a shortage in Dyson filters across Suffolk.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:12 - Mar 30 with 1800 viewsElderGrizzly

Especially on the Tube late at night.

This wouldn't have looked out of place on April Fools Day
Login to get fewer ads

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:13 - Mar 30 with 1797 viewsElderGrizzly

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 10:57 - Mar 30 by DanTheMan

Taken them 6 years apparently to go from design to this
Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:15 - Mar 30 with 1794 viewsMattinLondon

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:13 - Mar 30 by ElderGrizzly

And costs between £500-£1000. If someone really wants to look like a dick, it’ll be a lot cheaper to buy a NCFC kit.
Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:17 - Mar 30 with 1775 viewscleaner

Cleaner asks that you stop making assumptions about Cleaner's approach to recreation.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:22 - Mar 30 with 1762 viewsbluelagos

Aural sex...

Just reminded me of a sex ed lesson back when I was teaching.

Me: If there's no other questions we can move on...

Inquisitive kid: What's 'Ear sex' Mr Lagos?

Me: Eh? 'Ear sex'? Did you say 'ear sex'? Not sure...not something I've heard of tbh but it's important not to judge other people who do things differently.

Helpful kid: Ain't that when you put yer tongue in a girls ear?"

Lagos: Yeah, yeah, that's it - sticking yer tongue down a girls ear :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:47 - Mar 30 with 1684 viewsMeadowlark

Dyson make crap stuff but have a great marketing team.......usually.
Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:01 - Mar 30 with 1637 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 10:57 - Mar 30 by DanTheMan

If you read the article it's actually designed for comfort, which is why the mouth bit doesn't actually touch the nose or mouth.

I think it's a great idea. People literally die from pollution in this country, and this offers top-of-the-range noise cancelling headphones as well. Very clever. The whole thing about it looking silly just depends if you only wear stuff for fashion reasons.

It's a poorly written article. Starts off saying it looks silly but goes on to describe it (copying and pasting a press release it seems) and makes it sound pretty good.

No idea how much it costs though, that could be prohibitive.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:03 - Mar 30 with 1630 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:13 - Mar 30 by ElderGrizzly

I didn't realise we had so many vain people on TWTD!

Have you even read the article you posted?!

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:23 - Mar 30 with 1603 viewsDanTheMan

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:01 - Mar 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

If you read the article it's actually designed for comfort, which is why the mouth bit doesn't actually touch the nose or mouth.

I think it's a great idea. People literally die from pollution in this country, and this offers top-of-the-range noise cancelling headphones as well. Very clever. The whole thing about it looking silly just depends if you only wear stuff for fashion reasons.

It's a poorly written article. Starts off saying it looks silly but goes on to describe it (copying and pasting a press release it seems) and makes it sound pretty good.

I did read the whole article but thanks for assuming I just looked at the pictures. As you say it just reads like a press release so I have nothing to go off except Dyson saying how wonderful it is.

They can say it's designed for comfort all they like but it looks uncomfortable to wear and you can hand wave away the looking silly aspect but how usable something is does rely on people not feeling weird wearing something. Some people don't care but a lot of people probably don't want to walk around looking like they've just come off a super hero film set.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:28 - Mar 30 with 1580 viewsMattinLondon

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:01 - Mar 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

I wonder how many good products die simply because of its appearance.
Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:38 - Mar 30 with 1544 viewsDanTheMan

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:28 - Mar 30 by MattinLondon

I wonder how many good products die simply because of its appearance.

It's actually a really big issue in UX design for software, especially when dealing with people with say sight disabilities.

For example phone manufacturers have invested significant sums in making their voice capabilities for interacting with mobile devices but people who are partially sighted won't use them out and about because it's weird to say commands to your phone whilst you're in public.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:40 - Mar 30 with 1535 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:23 - Mar 30 by DanTheMan

I did read the whole article but thanks for assuming I just looked at the pictures. As you say it just reads like a press release so I have nothing to go off except Dyson saying how wonderful it is.

They can say it's designed for comfort all they like but it looks uncomfortable to wear and you can hand wave away the looking silly aspect but how usable something is does rely on people not feeling weird wearing something. Some people don't care but a lot of people probably don't want to walk around looking like they've just come off a super hero film set.

If the front bit doesn't touch the face then I don't see how it's any more uncomfortable than wearing headphones.

In terms of the silly look, it's probably largely because we're not used to it. If they took off they wouldn't look more silly than anything else. I bet the first umbrella looked silly!

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:42 - Mar 30 with 1526 viewsPhilTWTD

Presumably ideal for listening to Air Supply.
Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:46 - Mar 30 with 1502 viewsIllinoisblue

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 11:47 - Mar 30 by Meadowlark

Dyson make crap stuff but have a great marketing team.......usually.

Wouldn’t say their stuff is crap but it is overpriced.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:53 - Mar 30 with 1464 viewsDanTheMan

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:40 - Mar 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

If the front bit doesn't touch the face then I don't see how it's any more uncomfortable than wearing headphones.

In terms of the silly look, it's probably largely because we're not used to it. If they took off they wouldn't look more silly than anything else. I bet the first umbrella looked silly!

It would have to be incredibly popular for that sort of thing to take off. It's not exactly subtle.

In terms of comfort I was not thinking so much about it touching your face but about weight (which it doesn't go into in the article except to say it's balanced). It looks quite heavy with a good amount of that being on the front of the face which is honestly where I would not like it.

Glasses also tends to make over ear headphones fairly uncomfortable.

If it's raining, given it does not cover the nose or mouth, it seems like it would just blow water into your nose and mouth. Maybe it blows the air upwards to stop that but it's hard to tell.

Also given it's at least covering your mouth and seems quite thick, I'd be interested to see how you sound. It doesn't seem like the smallest object just to take off if you pop into the shop.

These are just a handful of random things it doesn't really go into as it's not a hands on tech review but reviewing a press release with a small amount of opinion at the top.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and it's actually great but my initial thoughts on it are that it looks silly, it will probably be expensive (because Dyson) and seems to have fairly limited use compared to a decent mask combined with a decent set of headphones.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 13:00 - Mar 30 with 1440 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:53 - Mar 30 by DanTheMan

It would have to be incredibly popular for that sort of thing to take off. It's not exactly subtle.

In terms of comfort I was not thinking so much about it touching your face but about weight (which it doesn't go into in the article except to say it's balanced). It looks quite heavy with a good amount of that being on the front of the face which is honestly where I would not like it.

Glasses also tends to make over ear headphones fairly uncomfortable.

If it's raining, given it does not cover the nose or mouth, it seems like it would just blow water into your nose and mouth. Maybe it blows the air upwards to stop that but it's hard to tell.

Also given it's at least covering your mouth and seems quite thick, I'd be interested to see how you sound. It doesn't seem like the smallest object just to take off if you pop into the shop.

These are just a handful of random things it doesn't really go into as it's not a hands on tech review but reviewing a press release with a small amount of opinion at the top.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and it's actually great but my initial thoughts on it are that it looks silly, it will probably be expensive (because Dyson) and seems to have fairly limited use compared to a decent mask combined with a decent set of headphones.

Shall we put you down for two then?

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 13:01 - Mar 30 with 1438 viewsDanTheMan

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 13:00 - Mar 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Shall we put you down for two then?

Make it four.

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 13:10 - Mar 30 with 1397 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Dyson with worst product of 2022 on 12:40 - Mar 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

You should get a job selling sh1t to people Dollers....wasn't sure at first but now I really want one.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024