Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fatso's Ark 18:22 - Mar 21 with 1165 viewsHARRY10

So the overweight oad did prioritise pets over people during the Afghanistan evacuation - uf a number of witnesses at todays inquiry are to be believed

Which poses a tricky question - who is to be believed ?

Those working at the embassy and elsewhere with no record of lying - or an XXX Large liar ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/21/boris-johnson-did-prioritise-an
Fatso's Ark on 18:37 - Mar 21 with 1111 viewsmutters

An oad?

I am guessing either an oaf or a toad? Or is the spittle on the screen making it difficult to spell check these days?

"Harry10s Abusive Bingo" is not so as much fun when you have to work out yourself what words you are calling.

I mean you had one job.....

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Fatso's Ark on 19:09 - Mar 21 with 1070 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Fatso's Ark on 18:37 - Mar 21 by mutters

An oad?

I am guessing either an oaf or a toad? Or is the spittle on the screen making it difficult to spell check these days?

"Harry10s Abusive Bingo" is not so as much fun when you have to work out yourself what words you are calling.

Could be a typo - maybe Harry has “fat fingers”, that would be delightfully ironic given all the obesity comments.

Back to topic - another day, another lie!
Fatso's Ark on 19:11 - Mar 21 with 1066 viewsBlueBadger

Fatso's Ark on 19:09 - Mar 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Could be a typo - maybe Harry has “fat fingers”, that would be delightfully ironic given all the obesity comments.

Back to topic - another day, another lie!

That, or Glassers is getting lazy with his comedy creation and just chucking out content now...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fatso's Ark on 19:28 - Mar 21 with 1044 viewsHARRY10

Fatso's Ark on 18:37 - Mar 21 by mutters

An oad?

Some might suggest it was deliberate, an attempt to wind up some of the obsessives who reply to every post - under whatever name they log in as.

I deny also any suggestion that my posts are framed so as to wind up these poor fellows, as if

However, in this particular case it was a spelling mistake, though I shall add toad to the words to describe this Etonian excretion, and try to proof read before posting.

If only to ensure such types as the bodger fellow doesn't get himself overexcited too often.
Fatso's Ark on 20:08 - Mar 21 with 992 viewsfactual_blue

Fatso's Ark on 19:11 - Mar 21 by BlueBadger

That, or Glassers is getting lazy with his comedy creation and just chucking out content now...

Well, harry's grammar and punctuation are all over the place, and he attempts to impart profundity through verbiage, so....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fatso's Ark on 20:11 - Mar 21 with 984 viewsSeablu

Fatso's Ark on 19:28 - Mar 21 by HARRY10

Some might suggest it was deliberate, an attempt to wind up some of the obsessives who reply to every post - under whatever name they log in as.

I deny also any suggestion that my posts are framed so as to wind up these poor fellows, as if

However, in this particular case it was a spelling mistake, though I shall add toad to the words to describe this Etonian excretion, and try to proof read before posting.

If only to ensure such types as the bodger fellow doesn't get himself overexcited too often.

Bodger is quite the conundrum.
He pounces on the BJ fanboys with his usual rapier-like wit.
He despises ‘the 52%’
Yet, he nuzzles fondly at the leg of a raging tory brexiteer and mocks you for your anti BJ stance.
‘Tell me straight nurse. Is it serious?’
‘Yeah,no,maybe..like I said, the gaffer’s done great..like I said’
‘Thank you nurse. Could I speak to the cleaner instead please?’
‘Yeah, no, like I said….cheers, thanks. Glassers?….er..glassers. Me need cuddle.’
Door swings quietly shut…
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 20:46]
Fatso's Ark on 20:54 - Mar 21 with 909 viewsSeablu

Fatso's Ark on 20:08 - Mar 21 by factual_blue

Well, harry's grammar and punctuation are all over the place, and he attempts to impart profundity through verbiage, so....

Clever way of saying [redacted] talks a pile of shamelessly hypocritical horse poo.
However, I believe you’ll still find that the relevant authorities have, once again been informed.
Thank you for your service..
Fatso's Ark on 23:28 - Mar 21 with 713 viewscleaner

Fatso's Ark on 20:11 - Mar 21 by Seablu

Bodger is quite the conundrum.
He pounces on the BJ fanboys with his usual rapier-like wit.
He despises ‘the 52%’
Yet, he nuzzles fondly at the leg of a raging tory brexiteer and mocks you for your anti BJ stance.
‘Tell me straight nurse. Is it serious?’
‘Yeah,no,maybe..like I said, the gaffer’s done great..like I said’
‘Thank you nurse. Could I speak to the cleaner instead please?’
‘Yeah, no, like I said….cheers, thanks. Glassers?….er..glassers. Me need cuddle.’
Door swings quietly shut…
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 20:46]

Cleaner wants no part of this. You won't find cleaner within 100 yards of a panini press or the low life that operate them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024