Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 11:04 - Mar 20 with 1082 viewsloyalfan

Why do you think KM took Celina off for Aluko? Bersant seemed to be running the match and scaring the Oxford defence- plus, he had built up a great understanding with the forward players and Morsy during that 2nd half.....I love Aluko but thought we looked more vulnerable once he came on.....
Celina on 12:15 - Mar 20 with 957 viewsWickets

I never thought we looked vulnerable once we scored !
Celina on 12:40 - Mar 20 with 904 viewsurbanblue

I was surprised Celina was taken off. Although he had a quiet first half at that stage he was a danger to Oxford every time he got the ball.
Celina on 13:23 - Mar 20 with 841 viewstractordownsouth

Aluko didn't really get on the ball but it was the right sub to make in that situation - he's probably our best player at retaining possession.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Celina on 13:52 - Mar 20 with 769 viewsblueislander

Celina on 13:23 - Mar 20 by tractordownsouth

Aluko didn't really get on the ball but it was the right sub to make in that situation - he's probably our best player at retaining possession.

That is true. Celina is always looking for the killer pass, which is not always on, and gifts the ball to the opposition.
Celina on 14:29 - Mar 20 with 708 viewsloyalfan

Celina on 13:52 - Mar 20 by blueislander

That is true. Celina is always looking for the killer pass, which is not always on, and gifts the ball to the opposition.

But when Aluko came in Celina was causing chaos along with our forward players. Just felt that Aluko disrupted the momentum they had built up.
Celina on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 640 viewsRIPbobby

Maybe he wanted to see aluko and Chaplin in the same team as they normal sub in and out fir each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024