Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortnite and battle passes 19:05 - Mar 12 with 457 viewssuffolkpoker

Can someone help here? My son is desperate for a battle pass. What’s the deal with joining part month or season? Should he wait or pay twice etc

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Fortnite and battle passes on 19:12 - Mar 12 with 420 viewsCrayonKing

As I understand it, if you buy it once then you can earn enough points through doing the battle pass quests to "buy" it again for free the next time and so on. Buying halfway through might be an issue because there's less time to earn the points to qualify for the next one. Not sure when it renews/resets though and my son's not here to ask at the moment. That was how he sold it to me though - he'd only have to buy it once and then he can keep earning it through play.
Fortnite and battle passes on 19:25 - Mar 12 with 388 viewssuffolkpoker

Fortnite and battle passes on 19:12 - Mar 12 by CrayonKing

As I understand it, if you buy it once then you can earn enough points through doing the battle pass quests to "buy" it again for free the next time and so on. Buying halfway through might be an issue because there's less time to earn the points to qualify for the next one. Not sure when it renews/resets though and my son's not here to ask at the moment. That was how he sold it to me though - he'd only have to buy it once and then he can keep earning it through play.

Ah right I see. I think a new season comes out in 2 or 3 weeks. I assume if he played he won’t have to pay again for another season?

Champ man and pro evo’s was so much easier to understand lol

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024