Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
78pts 21:16 - Feb 26 with 830 viewslmfcblue

IMO I think we need 8 wins and a draw to reach the play offs - it’s been a costly 2 games.
78pts on 22:05 - Feb 26 with 737 viewsjayessess

Other way of looking at, we've now got to be consistently superior to teams like Oxford, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Wigan and Rotherham and win the majority of those games. If we aren't able to do that, we'd have no better than a puncher's chance in the play-offs anyway.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

78pts on 22:16 - Feb 26 with 717 viewsitfcjoe

Sounds about right - very tough ask. We are capable of it but can’t see us getting there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

78pts on 11:27 - Feb 27 with 497 viewsbilllm

Anything less than 78 point and no chance,
78pts on 11:38 - Feb 27 with 480 viewsjayessess

78pts on 11:27 - Feb 27 by billlm

Anything less than 78 point and no chance,

Not sure it's "no chance". There's currently 7 teams on target to hit 78+ points, but one of them is Plymouth, who have 20 points from their last 16 and a tough run in and another is Sunderland, who have 8 points from their last 7.

Saturday might be the turning point for Sunderland but I wouldn't count on it.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

78pts on 13:31 - Feb 27 with 433 viewsN2_Blue

78pts on 11:38 - Feb 27 by jayessess

Not sure it's "no chance". There's currently 7 teams on target to hit 78+ points, but one of them is Plymouth, who have 20 points from their last 16 and a tough run in and another is Sunderland, who have 8 points from their last 7.

i think it will be 76, it won't be 78

7 wins 2 draws 2 defeats and there's a chance.

This site predicts it as 77 points for 6th and it has been dropping from a high of 80 in recent weeks: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/league-one/

Remember a lot of sides have to play each other in top 8.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

78pts on 14:07 - Feb 27 with 395 viewsbilllm

78pts on 11:38 - Feb 27 by jayessess

I get that, towns problem, one the last two results although played very well,have hurt us badly won both of those we would have a high probability of making it,2nd problem no we didn't lose but we were so far behind on points it's a massive catch up,others have the points and games in hand, Sunderland and Plymouth on horendouse runs, we drop points they win just one game the points they have becomes a gulf again, of course I want us to get in the playoffs just think we will fall 2-4 points short, we need to apply real pressure on 5 6 7 8 to do that we need now to probably win at least 4 on the trot, couldn't tell you the last time we did that,
78pts on 14:09 - Feb 27 with 393 viewsbilllm

78pts on 13:31 - Feb 27 by N2_Blue

i think it will be 76, it won't be 78

7 wins 2 draws 2 defeats and there's a chance.

This site predicts it as 77 points for 6th and it has been dropping from a high of 80 in recent weeks: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/league-one/

Remember a lot of sides have to play each other in top 8.

You down voted me your opinion, but even in your table you posted were regressing compared to a few weeks ago,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024