Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brook v Khan 19:51 - Feb 19 with 815 viewshomer_123

Two has beens on a last pay day or?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Brook v Khan on 20:08 - Feb 19 with 755 viewsgtsb1966

Has beens. Waste of £20.
Brook v Khan on 20:11 - Feb 19 with 740 viewshype313

No or needed.

But its generated interest, more rubbernecking than anything else.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Brook v Khan on 20:12 - Feb 19 with 740 viewsSuffolkBlue11

I think Khan can be considered a has been, brook I think is still a decent fighter but the GGG fight and issues with his eye socket seem to have affected him since, maybe not as confident anymore
Brook v Khan on 20:47 - Feb 19 with 686 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We’ve laid an awful lot of bets on the fight today and in fact all week in shop with almost everyone agreeing it’ll be a war despite both fighters being 5 years past their primes. Seemed to have really caught on with the casuals though and most were quite looking forward to this evening.

For what it’s worth, I reckon it doesn’t go into round 7
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 20:48]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Brook v Khan on 09:12 - Feb 20 with 484 viewsstrikalite

Wow what a great fight that was, surprised this thread wasn't continued through the fight, just watched it now, should the ref have stopped it? Was taking some big shots I suppose...
Brook v Khan on 09:31 - Feb 20 with 433 viewsChrisd

Brook v Khan on 09:12 - Feb 20 by strikalite

Wow what a great fight that was, surprised this thread wasn't continued through the fight, just watched it now, should the ref have stopped it? Was taking some big shots I suppose...

Khan’s legs had gone, he showed a lot of heart though. It was only a matter of time, Brook was very much on top and looking the stronger. Listening to Khan after the fight, if he’s fallen out of love with the sport, that’s telling him what he needs to do next, no need to speak with his family and friends to seek their opinions.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Brook v Khan on 10:42 - Feb 20 with 386 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Brook v Khan on 20:08 - Feb 19 by gtsb1966

Has beens. Waste of £20.

I thought it was worth every penny of the 20 quid tbh. Explosive proper tear up. Brook dominant but they went at each other from the off. Bonus as I wasn't going to watch it but the weather ruined my plans, a good dust up.made up for it though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024