Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! 07:38 - Jan 28 with 2229 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:15 - Jan 28 with 1518 viewsMattinLondon

Is this what you’re referring to?

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2022/jan/27/neil-young-spotify-joe-rogan-covid
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:18 - Jan 28 with 1500 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:15 - Jan 28 by MattinLondon

Is this what you’re referring to?

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2022/jan/27/neil-young-spotify-joe-rogan-covid

Low key antivaxx dog whistling or 'just asking questions' again, eh Banksy?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:19 - Jan 28 with 1496 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yiu know the song is about his close friend and band mate Danny Whitten, who died of a Heroin overdose?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:24 - Jan 28 with 1480 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:19 - Jan 28 by GlasgowBlue

Yiu know the song is about his close friend and band mate Danny Whitten, who died of a Heroin overdose?

Unlike Banksy to be wilfully misrepresenting something in support of an extremist position.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:29 - Jan 28 with 1463 viewsMattinLondon

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:18 - Jan 28 by BlueBadger

I’m pretty sure he mentioned that he is fully vaccinated- pretty poor anti-Vaxer if that’s the case.
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:31 - Jan 28 with 1455 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:29 - Jan 28 by MattinLondon

I’m pretty sure he mentioned that he is fully vaccinated- pretty poor anti-Vaxer if that’s the case.

Quite a lot of the most prominent anti-vaxxers are.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/fox-news-anti-vax-messaging-policies

Which makes it openly sociopathic if you're a Fox News presenter doing it on a national platforms for clicks, views and cash and more than a bit tragic if you're doing it on a football footfall mainly devoted to discussing cheese.

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:31 - Jan 28 with 1453 viewsDubtractor

He is, and he isn't anti vax.

Missed the mark with the OP mind you!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 8:32]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:37 - Jan 28 with 1434 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:31 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

He is, and he isn't anti vax.

Missed the mark with the OP mind you!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 8:32]

He' 'just asking questions'.

Which is antivaxxing, only for cowards.

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:52 - Jan 28 with 1404 viewsMattinLondon

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:37 - Jan 28 by BlueBadger

He' 'just asking questions'.

Which is antivaxxing, only for cowards.

Away from the OP - with your medical hat on, do you think that it’s only natural for people to ask questions about the vaccine?
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:00 - Jan 28 with 1392 viewsChiefXL

Weird flex but ok
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:03 - Jan 28 with 1387 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:18 - Jan 28 by BlueBadger

You're priceless, the setting sun line kind of gives it's real meaning away doesn't it? I also listened to him way too much back in the day! Fully realise what side of the vaccination issue he is on....did you see the little whistling emoji thing?
What I did get very wrong though is that for some reason I thought he was a lot more right wing than he is and having just looked into it (probably having believed someone in a pub years ago) that is way off the mark. (I had thought perhaps he had Libertarian leanings). So the irony factor doesn't really work with my made up hidden meaning.
Anyway you can stand down now soldier! Kind of love that you think, like Glassers, that I'm that stupid though!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 9:25]

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:04 - Jan 28 with 1380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hence the "who's he trying to kid" bit.

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:47 - Jan 28 with 1328 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 08:52 - Jan 28 by MattinLondon

Away from the OP - with your medical hat on, do you think that it’s only natural for people to ask questions about the vaccine?

Sensible questions about side effects, potential allergens and efficacy, sure.

Tho, this is with the caveat that, if you're a while down the line, then you're going to start looking stupid, at best, if you're claiming no benefit.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 9:48]

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 10:18 - Jan 28 with 1252 viewsGlasgowBlue

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:04 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hence the "who's he trying to kid" bit.

OK. Who do you believe Neil Young is trying to kid?

What are Neil Young's views on the various vaccinations used to fight the Covid pandemic?

Why have you used an anti heroin song to make a point about what you believe Neil Young's views are on the Covid vaccines?

Iron Lion Zion

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 10:27 - Jan 28 with 1239 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 10:18 - Jan 28 by GlasgowBlue

OK. Who do you believe Neil Young is trying to kid?

What are Neil Young's views on the various vaccinations used to fight the Covid pandemic?

Why have you used an anti heroin song to make a point about what you believe Neil Young's views are on the Covid vaccines?

Nobody.
He is pro vaccine.
It was just the title plus I thought he was a Libertarian, so a bit of Friday morning pre work irony. And I like the song.

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 10:36 - Jan 28 with 1211 viewsGlasgowBlue

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 10:27 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nobody.
He is pro vaccine.
It was just the title plus I thought he was a Libertarian, so a bit of Friday morning pre work irony. And I like the song.

edit. wrong album.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 10:37]

Iron Lion Zion

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 11:58 - Jan 28 with 1135 viewsjaykay

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 09:03 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

You're priceless, the setting sun line kind of gives it's real meaning away doesn't it? I also listened to him way too much back in the day! Fully realise what side of the vaccination issue he is on....did you see the little whistling emoji thing?
What I did get very wrong though is that for some reason I thought he was a lot more right wing than he is and having just looked into it (probably having believed someone in a pub years ago) that is way off the mark. (I had thought perhaps he had Libertarian leanings). So the irony factor doesn't really work with my made up hidden meaning.
Anyway you can stand down now soldier! Kind of love that you think, like Glassers, that I'm that stupid though!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 9:25]

can't believe you thought he was right wing thou. he was very much anti vietnam war in the 60s and you would have known his group had one of the best protest songs to their name.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:06 - Jan 28 with 1116 viewsGlasgowBlue

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 11:58 - Jan 28 by jaykay

can't believe you thought he was right wing thou. he was very much anti vietnam war in the 60s and you would have known his group had one of the best protest songs to their name.

Although he did endorse Ronald Reagan in 1984.

Iron Lion Zion

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:09 - Jan 28 with 1117 viewsBlueNomad

NY has lived with a number of serious underlying health conditions all his life. Despite what was going on around him in the 60's-70's he has never used alcohol or drugs. Covid would do him no good at all if it were to hit him.

Anyway - the bloke is a genius so leave him alone!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 12:11]
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:11 - Jan 28 with 1102 viewsLord_Lucan

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:09 - Jan 28 by BlueNomad

NY has lived with a number of serious underlying health conditions all his life. Despite what was going on around him in the 60's-70's he has never used alcohol or drugs. Covid would do him no good at all if it were to hit him.

Anyway - the bloke is a genius so leave him alone!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 12:11]

Oh wow!

I love Neil Young, one of my faves........

.......but I am quite amazed and somewhat disappointed that he never indulged in drink or drugs, are you sure about this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:16 - Jan 28 with 1080 viewsBlueNomad

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:11 - Jan 28 by Lord_Lucan

Oh wow!

I love Neil Young, one of my faves........

.......but I am quite amazed and somewhat disappointed that he never indulged in drink or drugs, are you sure about this.

He is diabetic and epileptic.
Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:23 - Jan 28 with 1060 viewsSuperfrans

Given the rather high profile questions about the money that is (or rather isn't) paid out to performers from the use of their music on streaming services, it does seem understandable why any artist might think it obscene to pay many millions of dollars for the exclusive on a rabid anti-vaxxer's podcast ramblings.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 1026 viewsLord_Lucan

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:16 - Jan 28 by BlueNomad

I knew you were wrong. It is impossible to be Neil Young and create his music being straight.

Absolutely impossible!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/sep/20/neil-young-drugs-alcohol-memoir

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:46 - Jan 28 with 1005 viewsjaykay

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:06 - Jan 28 by GlasgowBlue

Although he did endorse Ronald Reagan in 1984.

he also said later , when people asked me about regan , i said he must do some things right as he is the president . from that day people thought i was a out and out regan supporter

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 13:11 - Jan 28 with 971 viewsurbanblue

Neil Young....who's he trying to kid!! on 12:16 - Jan 28 by BlueNomad

I've been a big fan of Neil Young for years. He had polio when he was a kid. He was in hospital a good while when he was 5 and had to relearn how to walk. It was just a bit to early for the polio vaccine.

Two of his children also have cerebral palsy. It's really no wonder that he has strong views on vaccination.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024