Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon 23:06 - Jan 24 with 967 viewsAdam

Has anyone been before? I’m going to be driving tomorrow but I presume with it being London the parking will be very sparse. Are there any places to park and if anyone else is driving then where are you planning on parking?

Cheers
Wimbledon on 23:40 - Jan 24 with 903 viewshatch

Had my vaccinations in the hospitality at the stadium there. There’s a small shopping outlet place opposite the main entrance but suspect there will be parking regulations in place - worth seeing what it says online about it.

Otherwise a lot of residential parking around this way is free and available outside of work hours so you may be okay if you try somewhere like Earlsfield - some of the streets off the main road (Garratt Lane) although depending on where you’re travelling to that may be the wrong direction for you.

I have just checked a random road off Garratt Lane and it looks like it’s free after 1630 so that may be a good bet if the shopping area isn’t an option.
Wimbledon on 00:24 - Jan 25 with 854 viewsITFC_Esquire

Not sure about midweek fixtures, but they have match day parking restrictions all around ground usually, which are a pain in the proverbial.

The shopping centre that the previous poster mentioned is 1.5hr max and automatic fine if run over.

There is an alley by the ground with no parking restrictions, on the side of the ground by said shopping centre. Would need to be there early though.

Otherwise, failing above and if there are match day parking restrictions in place, if you don’t mind a half hour walk, there is a hospital with cheap parking nearby.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Wimbledon on 06:49 - Jan 25 with 715 viewsITFC_Forever

Industrial Estate right by the away end, street parking also used to be freely available when I went there for stock cars, although I don’t know if they’ve introduced restrictions now the football is there.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wimbledon on 07:21 - Jan 25 with 663 viewsEly_Blue

Surely there’s only 1 answer to this isn’t there?

It’s got to be Gatwick hasn’t it?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Wimbledon on 09:18 - Jan 25 with 564 viewssolemio

Yes, I saw Jon Newcombe and Manuel Santana among others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024