Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... 21:17 - Jan 17 with 1297 viewsmonytowbray

...I imagine most of you are the dregs of the 90s MDMA hangover and would enjoy this.

I'm here for it, it's kept me going almost 12 hours today with work and life admin.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 21:22 - Jan 17 with 1256 viewsfooters

Never thought I'd see knifehandchop posted on TWTD :)

Legendary.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 22:56 - Jan 17 with 1159 viewsmonytowbray

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 21:22 - Jan 17 by footers

Never thought I'd see knifehandchop posted on TWTD :)

Legendary.

Came up on my Discovery recommendation playlist this week. Also this..

Who needs a brain anyway? Melt me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 23:10 - Jan 17 with 1149 viewsTheMoralMajority

After my time tbh

...but do signatures really work?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 23:13 - Jan 17 with 1143 viewsMelford

"the dregs of the 90s MDMA hangover" sums me up quite well. Miss these little fellas. Mick Mills. https://sp-ao.shortpixel.ai/client/to_webp,q_glossy,ret_img/

[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 23:14]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 23:23 - Jan 17 with 1123 viewsBlueBadger

My musical life in the 90's was two parts thrash metal and grunge to one part hardcore/techno. Well played.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 07:27 - Jan 18 with 1019 viewseastangliaisblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 23:13 - Jan 17 by Melford

"the dregs of the 90s MDMA hangover" sums me up quite well. Miss these little fellas. Mick Mills. https://sp-ao.shortpixel.ai/client/to_webp,q_glossy,ret_img/

[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 23:14]

How I miss those days. Looking back the world seemed so much more innocent.
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 10:53 - Jan 18 with 931 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 11:16 - Jan 18 with 907 viewshandslikeplates

Probably a bit soft for most of you, but I used to loose my t*ts to this back in the day.
Login to get fewer ads

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:01 - Jan 18 with 864 viewshype313

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 07:27 - Jan 18 by eastangliaisblue

How I miss those days. Looking back the world seemed so much more innocent.

The Edge in Coventry was a legendary club.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:13 - Jan 18 with 844 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:01 - Jan 18 by hype313

The Edge in Coventry was a legendary club.

I know it was almost 30 years ago, but yer post got me thinking about the different clubs we use to do back then. Not sure if it's the MDMA etc from back in the day or early on set of Alzheimer's but can't really remember much more then Roast an Exodus. Have a faint memory of jungle/drum an bass nights on Clacton peir, Oscars? At this point not completely sure if it was a dream or a memory
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:16 - Jan 18 with 831 viewsDinDjarin

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:13 - Jan 18 by leitrimblue

I know it was almost 30 years ago, but yer post got me thinking about the different clubs we use to do back then. Not sure if it's the MDMA etc from back in the day or early on set of Alzheimer's but can't really remember much more then Roast an Exodus. Have a faint memory of jungle/drum an bass nights on Clacton peir, Oscars? At this point not completely sure if it was a dream or a memory

Oscars on the pier @ Clacton was a top club.

Lost many marbles in there.
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:17 - Jan 18 with 827 viewsfooters

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:13 - Jan 18 by leitrimblue

All you need to do as an older member of the community is constantly remind us whippersnappers how much better everything was back then, pills, music, clubs, women, everything.

Although I will say things started to go really downhill when Americans discovered and subsequently ruined dance music. Bloody ingrates.

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:23 - Jan 18 with 809 viewshype313

Labyrinth Dalston Lane, Bagleys, Oscars at Clacton Pier was brilliant, although your knees the following day made you look like Jim Leighton as they were so bouncy. Obviously Sanctuary at MK was brilliant (Think it's MK Dons stadium now or Ikea?)

We lost a lot of good clubs, but I went to Rupture at Corsica Studios a while back and that took me back to the grimy days of tight, enclosed heavy basslined clubs of years gone by.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:24 - Jan 18 with 806 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:16 - Jan 18 by DinDjarin

Oscars on the pier @ Clacton was a top club.

Lost many marbles in there.

Excellent, so it's not just a connection of vivid dreams
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:27 - Jan 18 with 793 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:17 - Jan 18 by footers

All you need to do as an older member of the community is constantly remind us whippersnappers how much better everything was back then, pills, music, clubs, women, everything.

Although I will say things started to go really downhill when Americans discovered and subsequently ruined dance music. Bloody ingrates.

If I had known for one second that jungle/ drum an bass would have ended up with Americans listening to EdM I would have carried on listening to joy division.
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:28 - Jan 18 with 784 viewsfooters

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:27 - Jan 18 by leitrimblue

If I had known for one second that jungle/ drum an bass would have ended up with Americans listening to EdM I would have carried on listening to joy division.

We created a monster.

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 771 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:28 - Jan 18 by footers

We created a monster.

I know it's not strictly my fault, but I can't help but feel a tad guilty. How the f4ck did it end like that?
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:35 - Jan 18 with 762 viewsfooters

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:32 - Jan 18 by leitrimblue

I know it's not strictly my fault, but I can't help but feel a tad guilty. How the f4ck did it end like that?

Americans think 'healthful' and 'relevancy' are words. Giving them ecstasy was always going to end badly.

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:36 - Jan 18 with 757 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:23 - Jan 18 by hype313

Labyrinth Dalston Lane, Bagleys, Oscars at Clacton Pier was brilliant, although your knees the following day made you look like Jim Leighton as they were so bouncy. Obviously Sanctuary at MK was brilliant (Think it's MK Dons stadium now or Ikea?)

We lost a lot of good clubs, but I went to Rupture at Corsica Studios a while back and that took me back to the grimy days of tight, enclosed heavy basslined clubs of years gone by.

I remember Roast an then Desert Storm at Bagleys quite well for some strange reason. Know we used to go to MK ( don't remember much other then standing outside) and Oscars every month or 2. Used to do Exodus every other week, probably why remember it slightly clearer
To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 742 viewsleitrimblue

To the TWTD fans of the old electronic/dance music... on 12:35 - Jan 18 by footers

Americans think 'healthful' and 'relevancy' are words. Giving them ecstasy was always going to end badly.

Back in the day I used to think that everyone's life would be improved with the introduction of MDMA, LSD etc. The introduction of 'EDM' to America as proved me very wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024