Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back 18:11 - Jan 15 with 778 viewsMullet

We weren’t very good. It was bloody cold again.

Pretty easy to lay into Edmundson who has been one of our best this season. But only Woolfenden defended with any credit today and he nearly gave one away too. Donacien looked great in a couple of moves but passed to a White shirt more than once inexplicably.

I’m no Penney fan, but I hope today was KVY becoming our LWB, it’s so frustrating watching Penney get beat so many times per game because he can do good things going forward. But our passing was too intricate and too casual all day and that did us.

Arguably this was the first time someone did their homework on McKenna as they totally negated our midfield and isolated our outlets too often. Walton must hate playing these lot as noons in front of him turns up it seems.

Interesting subs and strange we we’re losing out physically and Piggott didn’t appear especially when Norwood got another needless booking, then Burns did too. Big chance to see what the prodigal boss is made of now. That’s about the biggest positive from an afternoon of sh1t. No wonder the Trotters walked all over us.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 18:52]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just got back on 19:37 - Jan 15 with 540 viewsbilllm

You don't live in Ipswich then,,all our players gave away possession way to cheaply, build up to slow, no quality final balls, wasteful corners and free kicks,Bolton put a lot of effort of getting in our faces and we couldn't cope, on that I thought we were then turning the screw and they scored, game over,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024