Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John McGreal interim manager 19:20 - Dec 4 with 470 viewsMullet

Or do we think it'll be Klug?

Snr and I were discussing the likelihood of Cook going soon or not, but I have to say I'm a bit dumbfounded.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

John McGreal interim manager on 19:23 - Dec 4 with 427 viewsdeano85

Tbh, when he joined i did wonder if it was a kind of "look who we have sitting in the shadows" kind of thing to put on presure on him... Didnt actually belive it though ...
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 19:27]
John McGreal interim manager on 19:23 - Dec 4 with 416 viewsjeera

Not used to decisive thinking are we.

Usually there'd be months of consideration whilst we watch everything go down the pan.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

John McGreal interim manager on 19:26 - Dec 4 with 383 viewsMullet

John McGreal interim manager on 19:23 - Dec 4 by jeera

Not used to decisive thinking are we.

Usually there'd be months of consideration whilst we watch everything go down the pan.

That's why I found all this "the owners have said XYZ" stuff so childlike. It's very clear who and what they are, but this is a demonstration that they really aren;t content for us to piss about for a while.

My gut reaction is that they didn't want to come to Sunderland and face a barrage of abuse after their individual visits had been so well received.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

John McGreal interim manager on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 347 viewschicoazul

Definitely John. He was an Ashton appointment.
Pretty sure Gamechanger will have someone lined up. Bilic..??

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

John McGreal interim manager on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 343 viewsTonytown

John McGreal interim manager on 19:26 - Dec 4 by Mullet

That's why I found all this "the owners have said XYZ" stuff so childlike. It's very clear who and what they are, but this is a demonstration that they really aren;t content for us to piss about for a while.

My gut reaction is that they didn't want to come to Sunderland and face a barrage of abuse after their individual visits had been so well received.

The interesting comment in Phils news report is that McGreal was not Cooks man.

It’s just not worked out.

Hope to see someone like Lampard or Carrick here, that would be a real statement of intent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024