Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation 12:44 - Nov 12 with 2314 viewsunstableblue

And I put it to you Brexit voter, you, like Boris DID NOT actually understand what leaving Europe actually meant… you had not listened to the experts… who spelled it out… who were branded Project Fear

I think Cummings is culpable… BUT I believe this account… just let this sink in… our PM, the face of Vote Leave, the man who took us out of the EU and critically the customs union did not understand the ramifications

You genuinely cannot make this sh!t up

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:22 - Nov 12 with 1628 viewsWeekender

I agree there was little understanding of what leaving the single market/customs union meant but I think we must remember that pre referendum a lot of the vote leave side dismissed that as a possibility. Even without know what the SM/CU was many Brexit voters would have concluded that it didn't matter as were were not leaving those institutions either way.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:34 - Nov 12 with 1559 viewslinhdi

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:22 - Nov 12 by Weekender

I agree there was little understanding of what leaving the single market/customs union meant but I think we must remember that pre referendum a lot of the vote leave side dismissed that as a possibility. Even without know what the SM/CU was many Brexit voters would have concluded that it didn't matter as were were not leaving those institutions either way.

We were told that nothing would change, so that meant we would have to stay in both SM and CU. Many voted leave on that basis, as, even as an arch-remainer, I can understand that position.
For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:36 - Nov 12 with 1556 viewsElderGrizzly

I absolutely believe it. Boris was a Trojan Horse to get the Brexit through that Cummings and the paymasters wanted.

It's that simple
For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:36 - Nov 12 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:34 - Nov 12 by linhdi

We were told that nothing would change, so that meant we would have to stay in both SM and CU. Many voted leave on that basis, as, even as an arch-remainer, I can understand that position.

Ah yes, the 'I still get to use the gym even though I don't pay my subs any more' fallacy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:42 - Nov 12 with 1525 viewsHerbivore

You're making a big assumption here that Brexit voters can read.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:42 - Nov 12 with 1527 viewsStokieBlue

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:34 - Nov 12 by linhdi

I don't understand it I'm afraid

If nothing was going to change why was there even a referendum? By definition they were voting for a change so to complain about things changing now seems poor form.

Anyone who took even the slightest interest in the details of EU membership and leaving knew things were going to change.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:43 - Nov 12 with 1520 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:42 - Nov 12 by Herbivore

You're making a big assumption here that Brexit voters can read.

Woah, woah, woah. Less of the name calling and Saying Howwid Thing here.

You'll get a crowd of desperately non-PC types telling you that 'lefties' saying nasty things about them was why they voted leave in the first place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:43 - Nov 12 with 1519 viewsfooters

There were probably not that many people who, before the vote, understood the full implications of Brexit. But for a man elected to carry it out (who, as we all know, wrote two articles before deciding on his position) to not understand what the customs union actually means... Err.

British politics really is in the gutter. I dislike Thatcher but at least she could explain her philosophy and why she believed it. 'boris' doesn't have any philosophy aside from what's best for him.

In fact, I think I'll bump an old post!

[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 13:43]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:45 - Nov 12 with 1499 viewsHerbivore

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:43 - Nov 12 by BlueBadger

Woah, woah, woah. Less of the name calling and Saying Howwid Thing here.

You'll get a crowd of desperately non-PC types telling you that 'lefties' saying nasty things about them was why they voted leave in the first place.

They can suck my balls at this point.

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:53 - Nov 12 with 1441 viewstractordownsouth

Not sure who to believe here, the Prime Minister with a history of telling lies, or the former chief of staff with a history of telling lies.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:14 - Nov 12 with 1333 viewspeterleeblue

Brexit aside the whole idea that someone would walk into a polling booth and then place their democratic vote (that previous generations died for) next to Boris Johnson is stupefying.

Boris Johnson makes Theresa May look like Angela Merkel.
For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:16 - Nov 12 with 1308 viewsusm

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:14 - Nov 12 by peterleeblue

Brexit aside the whole idea that someone would walk into a polling booth and then place their democratic vote (that previous generations died for) next to Boris Johnson is stupefying.

Boris Johnson makes Theresa May look like Angela Merkel.

It happened, get over it.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:20 - Nov 12 with 1297 viewsHerbivore

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:16 - Nov 12 by usm

You've won us over with such a compelling argument there, mate. I can now see that Boris Johnson is clearly excellent for this country and in no way a self-serving, incompetent charlatan that is eroding the very fabric of our country with every day he's in office.

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:20 - Nov 12 with 1299 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:16 - Nov 12 by usm

Oh, DO f**k off with the crass gloating.

NOTHING about this sh1tshower is of any benefit to anyone, part from a few disaster capitalists.
It's an act of wilful self-harm that has, is and will set this country back for a few generations.

And for a what?

Because some people can't handle the fact that foreigners exist and we might occasionally want to be civil to them.

F**k Brexit, f**k anyone who voted for it and F**k anyone who defends this sh1tshower.

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:26 - Nov 12 with 1273 viewsusm

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 13:22 - Nov 12 by Weekender

Very very very few people had any real idea of what Brexit meant.
Nobody knew what impact it would have, other than those who can see the future of course.
But its a fact so lets accept it and get on with it.

FOYSC

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:27 - Nov 12 with 1272 viewsDigger77

The gift that just won't stop giving.

Keep it up, lads.
For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:27 - Nov 12 with 1263 viewsusm

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:20 - Nov 12 by BlueBadger

Oh, DO f**k off with the crass gloating.

NOTHING about this sh1tshower is of any benefit to anyone, part from a few disaster capitalists.
It's an act of wilful self-harm that has, is and will set this country back for a few generations.

And for a what?

Because some people can't handle the fact that foreigners exist and we might occasionally want to be civil to them.

F**k Brexit, f**k anyone who voted for it and F**k anyone who defends this sh1tshower.

Good afternoon to you too.

BTW I didnt vote for it.

FOYSC

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:27 - Nov 12 with 1280 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:26 - Nov 12 by usm

Very very very few people had any real idea of what Brexit meant.
Nobody knew what impact it would have, other than those who can see the future of course.
But its a fact so lets accept it and get on with it.

No-one, apart from all the economists, business people, financiers, people from the STEM community, the healthcare community, anyone willing to do half an hour's worth of research, the politicians who, despite telling people to vote for it were moving their business interests to EU countries....
[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 18:27]

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:28 - Nov 12 with 1249 viewsusm

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:20 - Nov 12 by Herbivore

You've won us over with such a compelling argument there, mate. I can now see that Boris Johnson is clearly excellent for this country and in no way a self-serving, incompetent charlatan that is eroding the very fabric of our country with every day he's in office.

Glad I cleared that up for you.

FOYSC

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:28 - Nov 12 with 1248 viewschicoazul

If that guy says it then I suppose it must be true.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:28 - Nov 12 with 1256 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:27 - Nov 12 by Digger77

The gift that just won't stop giving.

Keep it up, lads.

What exactly is it about the openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Boris Johnson is it that appeals to you?

Had your jabs yet? Got your kids jabbed?

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:29 - Nov 12 with 1245 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:27 - Nov 12 by usm

Good afternoon to you too.

BTW I didnt vote for it.

Ah yes. A claim that's as believable as [redacted]'s claim to be a labour voter, [redacted]'s covid tests and [redacted]'s Romanian wife.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 14:30]

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:30 - Nov 12 with 1237 viewsStokieBlue

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:28 - Nov 12 by BlueBadger

What exactly is it about the openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Boris Johnson is it that appeals to you?

Had your jabs yet? Got your kids jabbed?

Excellent study out of the US on child vaccinations.

I'd post it but then I'd get told off.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:31 - Nov 12 with 1212 viewsusm

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:29 - Nov 12 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. A claim that's as believable as [redacted]'s claim to be a labour voter, [redacted]'s covid tests and [redacted]'s Romanian wife.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 14:30]

So now youre calling me a liar?
Nice.

FOYSC

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:33 - Nov 12 with 1204 viewsBlueBadger

For all you brexiteers… read your dark lord Cummings latest revelation on 14:31 - Nov 12 by usm

So now youre calling me a liar?
Nice.

In all fairness, I'm sure your claim is as real as my £350M a week pay rise(backdated to 2016).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024