Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic, they don't like it upem! 20:19 - Aug 29 with 662 viewschfsittingbell

5 games where we haven't got what we wanted or probably deserved. All the games so far could of gone either way and due to individual mistakes it hasn't gone our way.

In or around top 6 come Xmas and we'll be fine.

Keep trusting the "project" there is so much to be positive about, just hasn't started as we would of liked.

COYB
Don't Panic, they don't like it upem! on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 626 viewsMullet

We’ve got exactly what we’ve deserved. You even touch upon why. This project seems up there with the Titanic and a Norfolk genealogy business right now.

I don’t really understand what these posts are meant to achieve exactly other than highlight how crushingly badly it’s going.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Don't Panic, they don't like it upem! on 20:54 - Aug 29 with 577 viewsIllinoisblue

Don't Panic, they don't like it upem! on 20:25 - Aug 29 by Mullet

We’ve got exactly what we’ve deserved. You even touch upon why. This project seems up there with the Titanic and a Norfolk genealogy business right now.

I don’t really understand what these posts are meant to achieve exactly other than highlight how crushingly badly it’s going.

And there’s a touch of “plucky little club unlucky against a big club in the cup” vibes about all these it could have gone the other way posts. Well, it didn’t and we’re misfiring very badly.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don't Panic, they don't like it upem! on 21:11 - Aug 29 with 522 viewsHARRY10

I can't say I have read anything on here that suggests anyone is panicking.

I have read umpteen comments on how things aren't what we thought or were led to believe they woul be.

Comments that question why we have only 3 points out of 15, why we have not won one game out of the six competitive games.

Maybe, supporters should adopt a religious stance on all this, and unquestionably accept everything.

Have faith, I think they call it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024