Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you moaners please apply some common sense! 17:51 - Aug 14 with 475 viewsWhataday78

We’re not going to p!as the league with 14/15 new players that have had a month or less to gel. Please take the positives from each game.

What I have seen so far is much better than under previous regimes.

Please leave you negative comments off this board.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 17:52]
Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 439 views44_not_out

Especially when approximately 75% of said new players are either not match fit or injured.
Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 17:57 - Aug 14 with 430 viewswkj

I think people are allowed to state that today was a poor match, because it was.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 18:01 - Aug 14 with 409 viewspointofblue

I'll say it before someone else does - but Morecambe...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 18:04 - Aug 14 with 396 viewsWhataday78

Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 17:57 - Aug 14 by wkj

I think people are allowed to state that today was a poor match, because it was.

It wasn’t that bad, far from ideal result but we’re 2 games into the season… it will come, plenty of positives to take from it.
Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 18:08 - Aug 14 with 374 viewsPippin1970

Can you moaners please apply some common sense! on 18:01 - Aug 14 by pointofblue

I'll say it before someone else does - but Morecambe...

I agree Morecambe fans up here buzzing. Cooks win percentage is poor. Mediocraty is not really acceptable a club our size. We can't give it ten games until we up and running.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024