Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ipswich 19:22 - Aug 7 with 717 viewsHarryB

my thoughts on today is that a lot more work is needed. we need more defenders. however i was actually more entertained today than i have been throughout the lambert days. Lee Evans is incredible and he can literally ping a ball 40 yards with ease. he is a captain who leads by example and Harper was good beside him. i think the front 3 will gel over time and once we get going we will be very good in this division.
up the town!
ipswich on 19:25 - Aug 7 with 681 viewsITFCed

Evans and Harper is going to be a great partnership, they both possess different attributes at a high level

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

ipswich on 19:32 - Aug 7 with 616 viewspowinswitch

Thought there were plenty of good individual performances, but time is needed before that translates into a good team performance. I also thought Harper and evans both played well, but I wasn’t sure they were a great pairing today. I was actually surprised how far apart they were quite a lot of the time. I also thought we over did the attacking down the flanks, and would like to see us mix it up a little more. But overall I think there was more than enough there to suggest that with time we will be challenging, hopefully even better than that. COYB
ipswich on 19:49 - Aug 7 with 567 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

ipswich on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 504 viewsBluedandy

So much more individual quality on the ball than anything we saw under Lambert. Some ragged moments are though inevitable when you start with eight debutants. Once the team fully beds down over the next two months I think we will be too good for most teams in this division and possibly all of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024