Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Behind enemy lines 12:34 - Jul 25 with 1469 viewsgiant_stow

It's nice in Suffolk! Found a lovely old school tap room last night in a place called Sweffling - run by a hippy looking couple - wish it was my local.

Very pretty landscape. Hats off.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Behind enemy lines on 12:38 - Jul 25 with 1421 viewslowhouseblue

it's a gem. extremely nice people and, of it's type, the perfect pub. i know it well.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Behind enemy lines on 12:40 - Jul 25 with 1415 viewsgiant_stow

Behind enemy lines on 12:38 - Jul 25 by lowhouseblue

it's a gem. extremely nice people and, of it's type, the perfect pub. i know it well.

Considering we were a couple of London tossers, they couldn't have been more friendly. Enjoy it mr - great pub!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Behind enemy lines on 12:46 - Jul 25 with 1386 viewslowhouseblue

Behind enemy lines on 12:40 - Jul 25 by giant_stow

Considering we were a couple of London tossers, they couldn't have been more friendly. Enjoy it mr - great pub!

and the next village along has the crown where bits of the dectorists was filmed and has good food. and a bit further north is the baddingham white horse which is also nice (haven't been since lockdown though). it's an area spoilt for pubs - and that's before heading a bit east to places like the key in snape etc.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 12:46]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Behind enemy lines on 12:48 - Jul 25 with 1362 viewsgiant_stow

Behind enemy lines on 12:46 - Jul 25 by lowhouseblue

and the next village along has the crown where bits of the dectorists was filmed and has good food. and a bit further north is the baddingham white horse which is also nice (haven't been since lockdown though). it's an area spoilt for pubs - and that's before heading a bit east to places like the key in snape etc.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 12:46]

We had 1 in the crown too funnily enough!

Behind enemy lines on 12:54 - Jul 25 with 1319 viewsMeadowlark

Problem is, they're all called "The White Horse" round that way, so you have to be precise when arranging to meet.....
Behind enemy lines on 15:20 - Jul 25 with 1031 viewsronnyd

Sweffling, great name, sounds like something out of Harry Potter.
Behind enemy lines on 15:28 - Jul 25 with 1007 viewslinhdi

Behind enemy lines on 12:38 - Jul 25 by lowhouseblue

Fantastic pub. Owners do a lot for the community, too. And there's camping, for those who don't want to drive home...
Behind enemy lines on 15:55 - Jul 25 with 950 viewsfactual_blue

Meanwhile in norfolk

http://www.the-snorings.co.uk/info/GShistory.html

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Behind enemy lines on 15:55 - Jul 25 with 948 viewsChondzoresk

Behind enemy lines on 15:20 - Jul 25 by ronnyd

More like an STI.
Behind enemy lines on 20:16 - Jul 25 with 644 viewsdominiciawful

Behind enemy lines on 15:20 - Jul 25 by ronnyd

Sounds very East Anglian.

I like "Walsham le Willows". Also sounds Potter-ish.

Steeple Bumpstead is a great name.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024