Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads 07:21 - Jul 19 with 5693 viewschicoazul

Facts. You heard it here first etc.
2 defenders and 2 attackers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 11:07 - Jul 19 with 1273 viewschicoazul

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 11:03 - Jul 19 by BlueBlueBluex2

We can agree to disagree on this one if you wish.

I never agree to disagree on matters of fact. The idea that our exciting expensive high profile signing was contingent on Bishop agreeing to go the other way is nonsense.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 11:20 - Jul 19 with 1218 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 11:07 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

I never agree to disagree on matters of fact. The idea that our exciting expensive high profile signing was contingent on Bishop agreeing to go the other way is nonsense.

Ok dude!
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:12 - Jul 19 with 1043 viewsSteve_D

Really hope this is true and not one of these look at me posts
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:25 - Jul 19 with 985 viewsMaySixth

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:16 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

You’ll thank me later.

Yes, thanks for repeating what everybody is expecting anyway.

#insight

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:28 - Jul 19 with 952 viewsclive_baker

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:54 - Jul 19 by PaphosBlue

Whilst we are stating the obvious I will add my not inside information. Two of the bigger signings in the next fortnight will be linked to the sale or more likely swop of Downes and Bishop

Well both are off.

Def info.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:31 - Jul 19 with 923 viewsBeckets

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:28 - Jul 19 by clive_baker

Well both are off.

Def info.

Imminent?
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:33 - Jul 19 with 913 viewsPhilTWTD

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:23 - Jul 19 by BlueandTruesince82

I live near MK and the local rag up here reports talks on going but a deal a way off yet

Would surprise me if they're right on that as I was told by a number of sources that it was close to happening nearly a month ago. I suspect MK have needed people to go for SCMP reasons before the deal can be done.
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:36 - Jul 19 with 886 viewsBlueandTruesince82

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:33 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

Would surprise me if they're right on that as I was told by a number of sources that it was close to happening nearly a month ago. I suspect MK have needed people to go for SCMP reasons before the deal can be done.

I case it's of interest Phil, hope you're rignt TBF, he needs to move on

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/talks-at-an-early-stage-between-do

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 811 viewsElderGrizzly

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 13:33 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

And what is Bishop realistically going to cost them? £50k? Or maybe even a free?

Assume wages and complying with SMCP are the issue at MK Dons more than anything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024