Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? 00:29 - Jul 8 with 601 viewsBlue_Blob

I know I am.
Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:30 - Jul 8 with 594 viewsOwainG1992

Listening to Talksport smiling away!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:33 - Jul 8 with 574 viewsclive_baker

Cracking open another beer. Why not, it’s not every day we reach the final of a major comp.

World Cup semi followed by Euros Final. Great achievement, now let’s go and win the thing.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:34 - Jul 8 with 568 viewsChurchman

I seem to have been playing the ‘three lions’ chorus in my head for the last two hours on repeat. Never thought I’d see England make a final in my lifetime.
Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:43 - Jul 8 with 551 viewsgainsboroughblue

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:34 - Jul 8 by Churchman

I seem to have been playing the ‘three lions’ chorus in my head for the last two hours on repeat. Never thought I’d see England make a final in my lifetime.

It's quite surreal. I'm used to semi-finals being the end of the road so to speak.

To be honest, I was pretty calm all night. I think we looked in control, wasn't too perturbed when we went 1 down. A bit like how I felt when we went behind in the P.O final. From those last 10-15 mins of normal time, it looked like there was only one winner.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:48 - Jul 8 with 541 viewshoppy

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:43 - Jul 8 by gainsboroughblue

It's quite surreal. I'm used to semi-finals being the end of the road so to speak.

To be honest, I was pretty calm all night. I think we looked in control, wasn't too perturbed when we went 1 down. A bit like how I felt when we went behind in the P.O final. From those last 10-15 mins of normal time, it looked like there was only one winner.

Exactly that!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:51 - Jul 8 with 533 viewsjeera

Glad you're happy.

But you really need to get out of their kitchen.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:53 - Jul 8 with 527 viewsBlue_Blob

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:51 - Jul 8 by jeera

Glad you're happy.

The tea lady is going to be surprised when she finds my socks in the biscuit tin.
Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:55 - Jul 8 with 526 viewsChurchman

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:43 - Jul 8 by gainsboroughblue

Agreed. That last 15, 20 mins of the 90, they really worked the legs off Denmark
Login to get fewer ads

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 01:17 - Jul 8 with 516 viewshoppy

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 00:51 - Jul 8 by jeera

Glad you're happy.

But you’re not intrigued as to how someone can be listening to Talksport smiling? I thought it was radio?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 01:29 - Jul 8 with 500 viewsjeera

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 01:17 - Jul 8 by hoppy

But you’re not intrigued as to how someone can be listening to Talksport smiling? I thought it was radio?

I'm more concerned that Gainsborough is nowadays only used to reaching a semi.

Being a similar age I was really still hoping for a bit more from life.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 01:31 - Jul 8 with 499 viewsgainsboroughblue

Who else is listening and dancing to england chants/songs in their kitchen? on 01:29 - Jul 8 by jeera

I'm more concerned that Gainsborough is nowadays only used to reaching a semi.

Being a similar age I was really still hoping for a bit more from life.

I was talking football only Jeera.

From a personal point, I'm delighted with a quarter.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024