Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Chris Chilton 22:06 - May 20 with 1187 viewshochiblue

Great player for Hull City, along with Wagstaff. I have a vague memory that SBR tried to buy one or both.
RIP Chris Chilton on 22:18 - May 20 with 1137 viewsRocky

Both were great players - Waggy was and is a Hull legend. Not sure if SBR tried to sign them.
RIP Chris Chilton on 22:32 - May 20 with 1106 viewsmylittletown

For some strange reason, Hull C used to appear on Anglia TVs Match of the Week in the 1960s and early 1970s, so we used to see Chris Chilton in action. Good player.
Wagstaff was a seriously good player who should have played in the top division..
RIP Chris Chilton on 22:34 - May 20 with 1101 viewshochiblue

RIP Chris Chilton on 22:32 - May 20 by mylittletown

For some strange reason, Hull C used to appear on Anglia TVs Match of the Week in the 1960s and early 1970s, so we used to see Chris Chilton in action. Good player.
Wagstaff was a seriously good player who should have played in the top division..

And didn’t they have Ray Houghtons dad in that team?
RIP Chris Chilton on 22:36 - May 20 with 1084 viewsmylittletown

RIP Chris Chilton on 22:34 - May 20 by hochiblue

And didn’t they have Ray Houghtons dad in that team?

I didn't know that. I thought that Ray Houghton was a Scot? (Although also obviously qualified for Ireland)
RIP Chris Chilton on 10:18 - May 21 with 884 viewsRadlett_blue

RIP Chris Chilton on 22:32 - May 20 by mylittletown

Yes, the Lincolnshire teams also used to feature. Them and Hull were thankfully lost when the Belmont transmitter switched from Anglia TV to Yorkshire TV in July 1974.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

RIP Chris Chilton on 10:24 - May 21 with 866 viewsmonty_radio

RIP Chris Chilton on 10:18 - May 21 by Radlett_blue

Yes, the Lincolnshire teams also used to feature. Them and Hull were thankfully lost when the Belmont transmitter switched from Anglia TV to Yorkshire TV in July 1974.

On the other hand, them up there lost the treasure from across the Wash.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

RIP Chris Chilton on 10:25 - May 21 with 861 viewsmonty_radio

I think he was in the side that lost 5-4 in a Portman Rd goalfest - certainly the right time.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024