Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to El Mizouni 19:00 - May 20 with 2980 viewsMrTown

Been spending some time seemingly putting in some extra graft over in France.

I love to see that, and I seriously hope it pays of the lad next season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:08 - May 20 with 2871 viewschrismakin

What sort of player is Mizouni

Appears to be one alot of fans like.. havent seen anything of him.

What makes him different to the likes of dozzell..dobra etc

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:20 - May 20 with 2751 viewsPortman_Pie

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:08 - May 20 by chrismakin

In the games I’ve seen him play for us he looks a useful player. Appears to be an offensive minded midfielder who plays the advanced role. The reason Lambert didn’t like him - is that he (in his limited time on the pitch for us) appears to be intent on attacking and driving forward.

Decent set piece taker too. I was hopeful he would be the shining star in our season last pre season - then Lambert had other ideas to bring in loads of utter sh!t loan stuff to compliment our crap team.

High hopes he impresses in pre season this year. Could be a real positive season for him given minutes
Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:30 - May 20 with 2670 views66notout

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:20 - May 20 by Portman_Pie

In the games I’ve seen him play for us he looks a useful player. Appears to be an offensive minded midfielder who plays the advanced role. The reason Lambert didn’t like him - is that he (in his limited time on the pitch for us) appears to be intent on attacking and driving forward.

Decent set piece taker too. I was hopeful he would be the shining star in our season last pre season - then Lambert had other ideas to bring in loads of utter sh!t loan stuff to compliment our crap team.

High hopes he impresses in pre season this year. Could be a real positive season for him given minutes

Complement.
Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:54 - May 20 with 2460 viewsMrTown

I really liked him at youth level. Obviously a complete different ball game to men’s football. Also did have a good loan spell out at Cambridge last season (19-20).

A number 10, a natural flair player, always looking to go forward.

Suffered with a few injuries, but still only 20, and has a big year ahead.

Good signs that he is a good young pro, willingness to go out on loan and play, putting in extra graft on his ‘off-season’.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fair play to El Mizouni on 20:09 - May 20 with 2356 viewsjeera

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:30 - May 20 by 66notout

Complement.

I rather like the idea some loanees were brought in to be really supportive to the other players during the game.

"Good ball. That shirt looks good on you btw".

"Nice effort. You're a good person. You remember that".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fair play to El Mizouni on 20:11 - May 20 with 2314 viewslongtimefan

Fair play to El Mizouni on 19:20 - May 20 by Portman_Pie

Very few people compliment our team
Fair play to El Mizouni on 20:19 - May 20 with 2242 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Good to hear. But where'd you get it from?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Fair play to El Mizouni on 07:49 - May 21 with 1432 viewsbadadski

I was going to say the same.

Every under 23 game I watched he was far more involved than Dozell has ever been.
He was always a stand out out lankester and Morris as well.
Got some good goals, some from distance abs some from Arriving in the box late.

I also noted his willingness to run back and defend on numerous occasions with good tackles.
Similar mould to Steven Gerard I would say, obviously not the ability yet but very similar playing style. I really rate him.
Login to get fewer ads

Fair play to El Mizouni on 08:18 - May 21 with 1302 viewsIpswichKnight

I rate him as well, he can play any of those 3 central midfield positions that Cook wants, he’s got the passing ability, can run with the ball, not afraid to shoot, take a set piece and is not afraid to make tackles. Think it’s a KoA podcast where Keiron Dyer talks to him it’s well worth a listen if you can find it still.
Fair play to El Mizouni on 08:45 - May 21 with 1181 viewsitfcjoe

I think it's part of his injury rehab - but most players will be doing this through the summer.....can no longer turn up on first day of pre season and use that to get fit.

He's a very good player, I really hope he can make an impact here as suits the 4231 we want to play so well - and has that X factor to make things happen

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024