Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday 11:04 - Apr 29 with 1739 viewsFPL_Tractor

We don't play either this season so what was he doing there?

I'm going to chuck Jason Pearce, experience leader, left footed centre back who is out of contract in June into the mix. Strikes me a good partner for Woolfenden.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:05 - Apr 29 with 1719 viewsKeno

watching some half decent footie?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:06 - Apr 29 with 1709 viewschrismakin

is that one of the 2 we were close to signing from Posh years ago? I think ward the fullback was the other ( Not the current ward)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:07 - Apr 29 with 1706 viewsSteve_M

I think he has said that he just likes to go and watch matches when he can.

Pearce, a player we tried to sign back in 2012 doesn't particularly excite me. Experience, yes but a little old at 33.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:07 - Apr 29 with 1706 viewsPinewoodblue

Taking advantage of being able to go to a game, wouldn’t you if you were in his position?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:12 - Apr 29 with 1640 viewsFPL_Tractor

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:07 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

I think he has said that he just likes to go and watch matches when he can.

Pearce, a player we tried to sign back in 2012 doesn't particularly excite me. Experience, yes but a little old at 33.

I think it's a balance but Woolfenden seems better with a leader/talker alongside him. Plus left footed would be really useful (and why Ndaba might be an interesting squad option). If we could find a 28 year old who fits those criteria great but Pearce ticks a lot of boxes there.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:35 - Apr 29 with 1569 viewsITFC_Jenx

Chuks Aneke at Charlton is out of contract.

Charlie Kirk at Crewe?
Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:43 - Apr 29 with 1538 viewstractorboy1978

Charlie Kirk and Ryan Wintle hopefully.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 11:43]
Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:44 - Apr 29 with 1518 viewsmaccyd9

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:06 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

is that one of the 2 we were close to signing from Posh years ago? I think ward the fullback was the other ( Not the current ward)

Pearce, Ward and the keeper from Pompey.
Login to get fewer ads

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:53 - Apr 29 with 1473 viewsJohnny_Boy

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 11:43 - Apr 29 by tractorboy1978

Charlie Kirk and Ryan Wintle hopefully.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 11:43]

…..and Tom Lowery.
Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 17:48 - Apr 29 with 1188 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 18:38 - Apr 29 with 1057 viewsmonty_radio

Kirk, Wintle and Lowery - all of Crewe's midfield, have been suggested, but while Crewe's football is prettier than ours, they haven't challenged. Not suggesting one of them might not be a good punt, but, if so, it'll be one that Cook thinks really stands out in that team.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 18:45 - Apr 29 with 1034 viewsMrTown

Charlie Kirk hopefully.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 18:59 - Apr 29 with 971 viewschrismakin

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 18:45 - Apr 29 by MrTown

Charlie Kirk hopefully.

if he's the winger, he was superb

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 19:11 - Apr 29 with 926 viewscressi

Cook was at Charlton v Crewe on Tuesday on 18:59 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

if he's the winger, he was superb

Also Forster - Caskey
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024