Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris 20:36 - Apr 17 with 3713 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Would love him as a signing next season, I presume that’s why he was watching him?
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 20:37 - Apr 17 with 3681 viewssaffers12

Would need 5m so no
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 20:46 - Apr 17 with 3565 viewsCokeIsKey

No, more likely he wants to see how Northampton play before we face them on Tuesday. He’s a football man after all.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Apr 17 with 3232 viewsPhilTWTD

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 20:46 - Apr 17 by CokeIsKey

No, more likely he wants to see how Northampton play before we face them on Tuesday. He’s a football man after all.

I'm guessing that's why he was there. He stumbled a little when he was speaking about JCH. I think he was going to say something along the lines of Norwood being potentially as potent as JCH but didn't get round to making the comparison.
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:45 - Apr 17 with 3091 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing that's why he was there. He stumbled a little when he was speaking about JCH. I think he was going to say something along the lines of Norwood being potentially as potent as JCH but didn't get round to making the comparison.

Would be a very bold comparison considering JCH’s 28 goals lol. Although as I think a few of said, with the right service and with him staying injury free Norwood could be a lot more prolific at this level
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:58 - Apr 17 with 3012 viewsSeablu

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Not quite sure how he sees a similarity between a gobby, drunken, unfit slob with the work ethic of that Onslow sitcom character, and one of the best strikers in league 1.
Ah well.
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 2944 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 21:58 - Apr 17 by Seablu

Not quite sure how he sees a similarity between a gobby, drunken, unfit slob with the work ethic of that Onslow sitcom character, and one of the best strikers in league 1.
Ah well.

My thoughts as well
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 22:10 - Apr 17 with 2887 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds to me like he was talking about good (or potentially good) strikers needing service.

No chance he meant signing him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 2858 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 22:32 - Apr 17 with 2776 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 22:10 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Sounds to me like he was talking about good (or potentially good) strikers needing service.

No chance he meant signing him.

We can hope and dream, maybe these Americans mean enough business

Tbf did hear him linked with brentford if Toney goes so probably very unlikely
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 02:13 - Apr 18 with 2433 viewsIllinoisblue

Jesus wept

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 06:04 - Apr 18 with 2328 viewsitfctilidie

A source who is usually in t he know told me that Cook watched the Copa Del Rey final last night. So I guess it’s Messi or Clarke Harris? Maybe both? Exciting times!
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 1887 viewsstrikalite

Clarke-Harris is now a Championship player, and Posh will want £10m if another Championship club wants him, PC's job now is to find the next Clarke-Harris, players with quality good enough to make the step up, I've no doubt his list is ready..
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 09:58 - Apr 18 with 1853 viewsBobbychase

Should have sold Jackson last summer and made a serious bid to get JCH. This is where our scouting/recruitment policy needs to improve. JCH scored goals aplenty for a poor Bristol Rovers side, which tells you in a decent team he would bag loads.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 10:07 - Apr 18 with 1808 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 09:46 - Apr 18 by strikalite

Clarke-Harris is now a Championship player, and Posh will want £10m if another Championship club wants him, PC's job now is to find the next Clarke-Harris, players with quality good enough to make the step up, I've no doubt his list is ready..

Paul Mullin as an example perhaps, although I can’t say I’ve watched him myself just noticed his stats
Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 10:57 - Apr 18 with 1703 viewsRadlett_blue

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 09:58 - Apr 18 by Bobbychase

Should have sold Jackson last summer and made a serious bid to get JCH. This is where our scouting/recruitment policy needs to improve. JCH scored goals aplenty for a poor Bristol Rovers side, which tells you in a decent team he would bag loads.

Keeping Jackson given his contractual situation & when he didn't fit into Lambert's system was one of the more puzzling bits of squad management that have happened under Evans's reign. We've turned an asset worth over £1m into one that's near worthless & will probably be given away. See also Donacien & Edwards.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 11:58 - Apr 18 with 1558 viewsBobbychase

Cook’s comment about going to watch Clarke-Harris on 10:07 - Apr 18 by SuffolkBlue11

Paul Mullin as an example perhaps, although I can’t say I’ve watched him myself just noticed his stats

He's living with Norwood at the moment apparently. So hopefully he's not checking out how some Town fans address Norwood on social or he might think twice.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024