Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want to see this team played for the rest of the season 08:50 - Apr 14 with 663 viewsITFC_96

Assuming everyone is fit... 4-2-3-1

Holy

KVY/Ward
Wilson
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Downes
Nydam

Dozzell
Dobra
Bishop

Lankester/Norwood

Might lose a couple but surely it's better to develop some of the players we are likely to keep now?
I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 08:54 - Apr 14 with 608 viewsmaccyd9

You lost me at Ward at right back.
I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 08:55 - Apr 14 with 599 viewsITFC_96

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 08:54 - Apr 14 by maccyd9

You lost me at Ward at right back.

KVY is injured, ideally anyone else but couldn't think of any.
I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:00 - Apr 14 with 561 viewsTractorCam

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 08:55 - Apr 14 by ITFC_96

Recall Donacien!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:00 - Apr 14 with 557 viewsmaccyd9

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 08:55 - Apr 14 by ITFC_96

.....Chambers?

I just don't get why you'd choose a veteran left back who's deal's up and has been far worse than our captain who's doing an ok job playing out of position.
I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:01 - Apr 14 with 545 viewspointofblue

Holy
KVY - Woolfenden - Chambers - Kenlock
Downes - Nydam
Lankester - Bishop - Dobra
Norwood

Woolfenden and Chambers should have been our first choice centre back partnership this season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:04 - Apr 14 with 529 viewsHerbivore

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:01 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

Holy
KVY - Woolfenden - Chambers - Kenlock
Downes - Nydam
Lankester - Bishop - Dobra
Norwood

Woolfenden and Chambers should have been our first choice centre back partnership this season.

I'd go with this, although would probably give Dozzell and Nydam half and half in terms of game time given how knackered Dozzell has looked and how long Nydam has been out for.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:15 - Apr 14 with 497 viewspointofblue

I want to see this team played for the rest of the season on 09:04 - Apr 14 by Herbivore

I'd go with this, although would probably give Dozzell and Nydam half and half in terms of game time given how knackered Dozzell has looked and how long Nydam has been out for.

I agree with that. For lack of options we’ll probably have to try Woolfenden at right back and Nsiala in the middle or try Crowe at right back too, so KVY doesn’t over-extend himself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024