Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am 19:51 - Mar 24 with 1131 viewsClareBlue

Thought I was dreaming when Clare EM were discussing Ipswich when I woke up. Had an interview running with Phil about Barry Cotter who is from my local town

Fair analysis saying he had some talent but hadn't had the presence required when given some game time, but:

a) Ipswich had struggled whilst he has been with them and that isn't the best situation for a young player
b) Has some talent and didn't fit Ipswich at this time

This has run locally on the radio and Barry will be back in Ennis and he will be able to come back with some encouragement and without his confidence completely destroyed.

Not a great time for him has been made a bit easier by Phil adding a bit of positivity, so thanks from County Clare.
Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 20:03 - Mar 24 with 1072 viewsPhilTWTD

Ha! I can imagine that was a little strange. Josh who did the interview with me is a Town fan.
Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 20:04 - Mar 24 with 1060 viewsdominiciawful

Waking up to Phil sounds dreamy.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 20:26 - Mar 24 with 1012 viewsSwansea_Blue

The mysterious case of Barry Cotter. There was so much hype about him when he joined. Shame it didn't work out for him or us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 20:41 - Mar 24 with 979 viewsClareBlue

Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 20:03 - Mar 24 by PhilTWTD

Ha! I can imagine that was a little strange. Josh who did the interview with me is a Town fan.

well he kept that quiet.
He does the sports and he has never hinted. Must get fed up with having to show an interest in Liverpool or Man U as per every Irish station
Woke up to Phil on my local Irish station this am on 22:11 - Mar 24 with 822 viewsWestover

I lived in Ennis and had a business many years ago I expect it's changed a lot now but I did enjoy it apart from the weather.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024