Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. 11:59 - Mar 10 with 2684 viewsSuttonColdfieldBlue

I Ifollower cheaper or can you buy a package I.E buy a season pass??
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:12 - Mar 10 with 2644 viewstrncbluearmy

Packages for overseas fans

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001274805-What-passes-are-avail
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 2603 viewsIllinoisblue

$190 for the season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:27 - Mar 10 with 2603 viewsSuttonColdfieldBlue

Excellent thanks for your help
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:46 - Mar 10 with 2560 viewsurbanblue

I pay for a Monthly Pass ... A$37.50 a month.

Decided not to buy a Season Pass in case the Season got cancelled.
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:47 - Mar 10 with 2558 viewsCoastalblue

The apostrophe officer will be knocking at your door shortly I fear.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:00 - Mar 10 with 2508 viewsBluefish

I pay £20 per month for all games

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:09 - Mar 10 with 2498 viewsMerseyBlue

Does anybody know whether all games are streamable for international fans during a 'regular' season, by which I mean one where fans are allowed in the ground?

I only ask because living in Liverpool, I don't get to as many home games as I would like so am usually limited to away games in the North. Used to be easier in the Championship because the grounds were bigger but I struggled getting a ticket for a lot of the away games I could get to last season due to lower capacity.

My thinking is that if next season sees the return of fans, I could use a vpn to buy an international ifollow pass and then if I wasn't able to get a match ticket, I could still watch the Town (whilst putting something at least into the club)...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:14 - Mar 10 with 2466 viewsIllinoisblue

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:09 - Mar 10 by MerseyBlue

Does anybody know whether all games are streamable for international fans during a 'regular' season, by which I mean one where fans are allowed in the ground?

I only ask because living in Liverpool, I don't get to as many home games as I would like so am usually limited to away games in the North. Used to be easier in the Championship because the grounds were bigger but I struggled getting a ticket for a lot of the away games I could get to last season due to lower capacity.

My thinking is that if next season sees the return of fans, I could use a vpn to buy an international ifollow pass and then if I wasn't able to get a match ticket, I could still watch the Town (whilst putting something at least into the club)...

All games on iFollow except if we’re being shown on Sky in UK. Wonder if anyone else has tried your VPN idea.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:20 - Mar 10 with 2449 viewsBluefish

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:14 - Mar 10 by Illinoisblue

All games on iFollow except if we’re being shown on Sky in UK. Wonder if anyone else has tried your VPN idea.

It works

Vpn only needed when signing up. Set dd for payment and away you go

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 14:12 - Mar 10 with 2407 viewsMerseyBlue

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:20 - Mar 10 by Bluefish

It works

Superb, that makes life a bit easier!

I'll be doing that for next season, particularly as we will most likely still be in League 1 and crowds will probably be reduced for some time.

Thanks both of you

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 14:15 - Mar 10 with 2401 viewsSpruceMoose

And if we are on Sky then someone like ESPN usually shows it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 14:16 - Mar 10 with 2397 viewsBonchosBicycle

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:46 - Mar 10 by urbanblue

I pay for a Monthly Pass ... A$37.50 a month.

Decided not to buy a Season Pass in case the Season got cancelled.

They actually refunded 20% last July for the season being cut short.
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 14:37 - Mar 10 with 2376 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:09 - Mar 10 by MerseyBlue

Yes all matches viewable in the UK for the past three years.

You used to have to have a VPN to watch matches but this season no VPN is required as they are letting season tickets holders watch, so you can just pay your £20 off a month and watch all the matches.
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 16:01 - Mar 10 with 2327 viewsSuttonColdfieldBlue

That was the the idea behind my question
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 2305 viewsWestover

Here in Portugal I paid 140 euro for the season which I thought was good.
Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 16:38 - Mar 10 with 2277 viewsMerseyBlue

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 16:11 - Mar 10 by Westover

Here in Portugal I paid 140 euro for the season which I thought was good.

Yeah I'd be happy to pay that to be honest, and then if I do manage to get tickets for any games it will be a bonus

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 2255 viewsBryanPlug

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 14:37 - Mar 10 by BlueBlueBluex2

Yes all matches viewable in the UK for the past three years.

You used to have to have a VPN to watch matches but this season no VPN is required as they are letting season tickets holders watch, so you can just pay your £20 off a month and watch all the matches.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 17:24 - Mar 10 with 2228 viewsBluefish

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 17:01 - Mar 10 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

It is what I do

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:05 - Mar 11 with 2098 viewsbournemouthblue

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 13:20 - Mar 10 by Bluefish

It works

Wouldn't your ITFC account have to be set with a foreign address as well?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:12 - Mar 11 with 2079 viewsBluefish

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:05 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

Nope

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:40 - Mar 11 with 2060 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Quick question to Ipswich fan’s abroad. on 12:05 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

I admit I did, just to be on the safe side, however my family live in Seville so it was only a little white lie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024