Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre midfield 21:06 - Mar 6 with 836 viewsuppersirbob

Skuse has been missed older head with downes
Bishop and dozzell were over ran Andre didn’t have the best game lost of missed passes and bishop was non existent
Bennett’s is no better than Edwards
Bennett’s gets in great position with the ball but seems he won’t take a player on and cross the ball he seems low on confidence
Holy was again weak
Cook will turn it around given time We have to many players of the same abilities come the end of season 10-15 will need to be moved on free up some money for better quality
Centre midfield on 21:21 - Mar 6 with 770 viewsBelsteadCav

I’d start Downes and skuse the next match

Our midfield is so lightweight

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Centre midfield on 21:22 - Mar 6 with 768 viewschrismakin

Centre midfield on 21:21 - Mar 6 by BelsteadCav

I’d start Downes and skuse the next match

Our midfield is so lightweight

People need to get off downes's back regarding cards etc

People used to say same about Rooney and his aggression yet sir Alex used to say that's what made him the player he was

Same with downes. Let him have a chip in his shoulder let him get put there and have some battles.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Centre midfield on 21:26 - Mar 6 with 753 viewsBelsteadCav

Centre midfield on 21:22 - Mar 6 by chrismakin

People used to say same about Rooney and his aggression yet sir Alex used to say that's what made him the player he was

Same with downes. Let him have a chip in his shoulder let him get put there and have some battles.

Exactly, we need players like that in division 3,

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Centre midfield on 21:28 - Mar 6 with 744 viewsclive_baker

I think it’s true that we lack b0llocks all over the pitch. How many leaders do we have? Chambers and Norwood perhaps the only 2 realistically. The central midfield is so lightweight and meek with Dozzell and Bishop in there, both about 5ft 8, neither particularly strong or offer much protection to the back 4. Good players, certainly, but I really think we need Downes in there, especially when Judge is out. Ideally both, and then it starts to feel like a side that has some bite about it. I don’t think Bennett’s turned the ball over once today, he’s terrible out of possession and debatable how much value he adds in possession for me.

We look like a side plucked out of academy football. Not enough ‘real blokes’ for the rigours is Gillingham away.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Centre midfield on 21:29 - Mar 6 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Centre midfield on 21:22 - Mar 6 by chrismakin

Some of them this season have been ridiculous. He needs teaching to use his aggression more positively. I am sure there has been a lot of frustration and a new manager should help. There were no signs of the same petulance today.

I am afraid for all Dozzell's skill and potential, I cannot see him and Bishop working together without someone like Downes/Skuse behind them. As much as Downes needs to temper the aggression, Dozzell needs to learn to stop grappling and diving in when he isn't going to get the ball.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Centre midfield on 21:39 - Mar 6 with 707 viewsclive_baker

Centre midfield on 21:29 - Mar 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Some of them this season have been ridiculous. He needs teaching to use his aggression more positively. I am sure there has been a lot of frustration and a new manager should help. There were no signs of the same petulance today.

I am afraid for all Dozzell's skill and potential, I cannot see him and Bishop working together without someone like Downes/Skuse behind them. As much as Downes needs to temper the aggression, Dozzell needs to learn to stop grappling and diving in when he isn't going to get the ball.

Quite. It’s not about aggression and giving away cheap fouls and cards. It’s about influencing games and winning the personal battles and 50:50’s in the middle.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Centre midfield on 23:20 - Mar 6 with 524 viewsbraveblue

5 at the back with Skuse. We need to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024