Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time 09:34 - Mar 6 with 1465 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

If you could only have the following 2 options as routes to the Premier League, which would you choose and why?

Option 1) Winning League 1 this season, then going up via the Championship play offs next season

Option 2) Winning the League 1 playoffs this season then going straight up as Championship winners next season.

I know it's a redundant questions as the reality is that we're winning both leagues on route to the Premier League, but if you had to choose, which would it be and why?

PS bring on 3 o'clock!
Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 10:21 - Mar 6 with 1382 viewsEireannach_gorm

Thats the spirit!

However its the champions League we are aiming for.
Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 10:24 - Mar 6 with 1362 viewsBluefish

Can I have 2 x runners up instead?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 10:27 - Mar 6 with 1364 viewswrightsrightglove

Option 1 for me, would love another win at Wembley with tens of thousands of Ipswich fans in the stadium. That won’t happen this year so I’d take going up in first this year and then a play off final packed to the rafters next season. I mean, I’d take either, but that would be my preference I think!
Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 11:01 - Mar 6 with 1292 viewsPendejo

Option 2
Think we're too far behind to be champions this season, so I'll take a Wembley visit as first post lock down game

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 824 viewsITFCed

I'm glad we're playing the likes of Arsenal and Man City right now

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 800 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 19:57 - Mar 4 by ITFCed

I'm glad we're playing the likes of Arsenal and Man City right now

Yeah mate and I'm glad you're right about Burns and Chaplin
Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 20:00 - Mar 4 with 798 viewsJ2BLUE

A league one play off win would be great but another division one/Championship win would be amazing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Obviously we're going to be in the Premier League in 2 years time on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 727 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Option 3:

Win play-offs this season.
2nd place in Championship next season.
Win the Premier League the season after.

Not sure what a straight line of progress would be after that. Maybe win Champions League, FA Cup and Premier League treble.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024