Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In a way that was the perfect result in every way 21:28 - Mar 2 with 1389 viewsColchesterBlue1985

We won first and foremost however the weaknesses are very obvious in which Paul Cook needs to address and quickly. The subs offered nothing and Bennetts was appalling however the one ray of light was those two Center halves absolute brilliant performances. Bishop and dozzell struggled to impose themselves like they have in recent games and I suspect Downes will be back in on Saturday but who knows. PC will be left in no doubt what needs to happen in order to improve us. I can’t friggin wait!!!
In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 21:30 - Mar 2 with 1348 viewsArnieM

I suspect a few players will need to be rested for the next game....can’t be helped . Quite a few looked “ heavy legged” tonight.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 1214 viewsHipsterectomy

I've never known a player choke with the ball in the final 10th of the pitch as much as Bennetts. He is capable of doing some good stuff, yet when he reaches that part of the pitch he seems to freeze and not know what the hell he is doing

It's really bizarre watching

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 21:43 - Mar 2 with 1130 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Gillingham will be similar in style as well so I think Downes will get a recall along with Edwards

Poll: Our final position

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 22:37 - Mar 2 with 974 viewsHullblue

I barely watched the first half so I might be wrong but I thought Dozza and Bishop were our two best players - probably Judge third.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 22:41 - Mar 2 with 938 viewsbilllm

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 21:43 - Mar 2 by southnorfolkblue

Gillingham will be similar in style as well so I think Downes will get a recall along with Edwards

Edwards you joking, been awful offered nothing last 3 games a sub, nearly cost us points with stupid free kicks around our box,
In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 22:45 - Mar 2 with 907 viewsPique

I thought Bishop and Dozzell were pretty good tonight - I’d start them at Gillingham if they’re up to it.
In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 22:51 - Mar 2 with 837 viewsWicklowBlue

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 21:37 - Mar 2 by Hipsterectomy

I've never known a player choke with the ball in the final 10th of the pitch as much as Bennetts. He is capable of doing some good stuff, yet when he reaches that part of the pitch he seems to freeze and not know what the hell he is doing

It's really bizarre watching

Is this a confidence thing? Needs some encouragement to just go take a risk?
Dozzell was the only player bar Nsiala you could say excelled on 22:52 - Mar 2 with 830 viewsunstableblue

In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 22:45 - Mar 2 by Pique

I thought Bishop and Dozzell were pretty good tonight - I’d start them at Gillingham if they’re up to it.

And Cook must be licking his lips at getting to work with him

I guarantee we are going to get a big money offer of Andre in the summer... I just hope we’re in the Championship and can fend it off

He is improving every week at the moment, especially the runs, and I think there is still more to come

He just stands out

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell was the only player bar Nsiala you could say excelled on 22:56 - Mar 2 with 803 viewsPique

Dozzell was the only player bar Nsiala you could say excelled on 22:52 - Mar 2 by unstableblue

And Cook must be licking his lips at getting to work with him

I guarantee we are going to get a big money offer of Andre in the summer... I just hope we’re in the Championship and can fend it off

He is improving every week at the moment, especially the runs, and I think there is still more to come

He just stands out

It’s such a credit to the Academy that we have midfield options like Dozzell, Bishop and Downes.
In a way that was the perfect result in every way on 23:02 - Mar 2 with 752 viewsCoastalblue

I have a feeling Cook will have seen a lot of us over the last month or two and probably already knew what he intended prior to tonight.
Our little mini revival has probably pleased him no end though, he comes in with something still to aim at.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024