Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert / Evans Meeting 17:11 - Feb 24 with 2030 viewsbluegrass

Are they still meeting tomorrow?

Lambert should be on a high a couple of good recent performances but his comments after Northampton still loom over him. Also can’t hide from the fact that he’s completely underperformed for nearly 2 seasons.

Interesting to see what (if any) developments there are.
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 2003 viewsJ2BLUE

The only question is will Evans show us complete contempt and not even bother with a powderpuff statement or will we be treated to some outright lies, exaggerations and condescending remarks?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:14 - Feb 24 with 2001 viewsGeorge03

As much as everyone wants him gone I can’t see him getting sacked after the two good performance.
However unless they have already spoke about him going and tomorrow meeting was to finalise the settlement agreement.
Who knows?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 17:16]
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:25 - Feb 24 with 1904 viewsjas0999

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:14 - Feb 24 by George03

As much as everyone wants him gone I can’t see him getting sacked after the two good performance.
However unless they have already spoke about him going and tomorrow meeting was to finalise the settlement agreement.
Who knows?

One good performance. I still don’t think Saturday was good. A 0-0 at home.
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:29 - Feb 24 with 1878 viewsGeorge03

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 17:25 - Feb 24 by jas0999

One good performance. I still don’t think Saturday was good. A 0-0 at home.

Personally i thought we played a lot better Saturday and we then back it up with the win last night. The Key is if we win Saturday. Lose and Doncaster could go 9 clear.
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 18:40 - Feb 24 with 1593 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who knows?

2.5 years of under performance, cancelled out by a draw and a win?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 18:57 - Feb 24 with 1499 viewsArnieM

I thought their meeting was supposed to be today ?

So if it’s Thursday, I wonder when or if we will be told anything?.....I just hope this isn’t another waste of time by the club

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 20:28 - Feb 24 with 1204 viewsChurchman

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 18:40 - Feb 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

2.5 years of under performance, cancelled out by a draw and a win?

2.5 years of under performance 2 years of underperformance to go. There is no way Evans will pay him off, there’s no way Lambert will give up on what he’s owed on his contract. All the Hull game did was ease a little pressure on Evans.

Relegation after the massive haul of 5 points from the big boys is unlikely this year. Hopefully bottom four avoided next year too, face the task of a cheap replacement 2023 or Nov 2022 if it’s looking like relegation.

It is the kind of policy Evans has pursued for years, so why change - unless a group of madmen really do buy him out eventually.
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 20:34 - Feb 24 with 1164 viewsGarv

Who knows?

You'd have thought any talks regarding a pay off/settlement etc would be done through his agent or representative, wouldn't you?

I'd have thought any face to face talks between the two would be a football chat.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 20:38 - Feb 24 with 1138 viewschrismakin

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 20:34 - Feb 24 by Garv

You'd have thought any talks regarding a pay off/settlement etc would be done through his agent or representative, wouldn't you?

I'd have thought any face to face talks between the two would be a football chat.

Evans has got to show a pair tomorrow if it is THE meeting

People will start thinking about summer holidays etc soon and finances.... IF lambert is still in the chair, quite a lot of people might think twice about renewing and using funds on alternatives

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 13:22 - Feb 25 with 827 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 20:34 - Feb 24 by Garv

Payoff issue will be in the hands of the new owners now surely?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 771 viewsMattinLondon

Lambert / Evans Meeting on 13:22 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

Payoff issue will be in the hands of the new owners now surely?

I didn’t realise imaginary new owners could negotiate complicated financial settlement.
Lambert / Evans Meeting on 13:37 - Feb 25 with 739 viewsChurchman

Evans: hobnobs, choc bourbons, custard creams, choccy digestives or plain, rich tea or Nice biscuits? I suspect ME is your plain digestive sort of man.

PL? Shortbread from a tartan tin, obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024