Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... 11:20 - Feb 18 with 5498 viewsSitfcB

...ground.

Unbelievable.

[Tweet Deleted]

Disgraceful.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 11:30]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training gro on 11:22 - Feb 18 with 2943 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've had worse farts.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training gro on 11:23 - Feb 18 with 2934 viewsDanTheMan

My god, it's amazing nobody got hurt!

Those kids must have been absolutely terrified.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:24 - Feb 18 with 2890 viewstextbackup

I agree with PL, they aren't real fans..... real fans would have done much more damage

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training gro on 11:25 - Feb 18 with 2876 viewsSitfcB

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training gro on 11:23 - Feb 18 by DanTheMan

My god, it's amazing nobody got hurt!

Those kids must have been absolutely terrified.

I hope they’re offered counselling.

COYB

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 2825 viewsitfcjoe

Tweet now deleted, club probably asked for it to be taken down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:29 - Feb 18 with 2753 viewsSomethingBlue

Was a bit of an own goal from the club to talk that up — or indulge the Mail in talking it up. All that did for them was ensure the attention and coverage was more widespread.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 2712 viewsKieran_Knows

'The great Playford Road fire of 2021'.

It'll get talked about in decades to come.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:31 - Feb 18 with 2693 viewsm14_blue

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:26 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

Tweet now deleted, club probably asked for it to be taken down

What did it show?
Login to get fewer ads

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:31 - Feb 18 with 2687 viewstextbackup

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:30 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

kids in key stage 1 will be leaning about it etc

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:32 - Feb 18 with 2682 viewsSitfcB

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:31 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

What did it show?

New tweet uploaded on OP.

COYB

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:32 - Feb 18 with 2674 viewsFixed_It

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:30 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

At least fire-starting honours go to NCFC. We'll let them have that one!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:36 - Feb 18 with 2610 viewsMrTown

Honestly, I've seen some fires, fires at the top of the game, the biggest fires but that's no normal. It was bad, really really bad.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 11:36]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:37 - Feb 18 with 2601 viewsRegencyBlue

Move over The Great Fire of London!
I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:37 - Feb 18 with 2581 viewsMrTown

The modern day bonfire night for generations to come.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 11:38]

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:40 - Feb 18 with 2554 viewsSitfcB

Can’t wait for the film.

COYB

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:40 - Feb 18 with 2541 viewsMrTown

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:24 - Feb 18 by textbackup

I agree with PL, they aren't real fans..... real fans would have done much more damage

The old bill were called for that I'll have you know. Serious fecking damage.

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:41 - Feb 18 with 2529 viewsRegencyBlue

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:40 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

Can’t wait for the film.

The Towering Inferno will have nothing on this!
I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 2490 viewshype313

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:40 - Feb 18 by MrTown

The old bill were called for that I'll have you know. Serious fecking damage.

Funny how the old bill were called, not the Fire brigade...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 2488 viewsRonFearonsHair

Would the insurance payout cover the rest of Lambert's contract?
I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:45 - Feb 18 with 2448 viewsjeera

Thoughts and prayers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:48 - Feb 18 with 2417 viewsWallingford_Boy

What.s the point of the slightly blue netting stuff over the fence?

Its completely see through.

RIP Sir Bobby

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:49 - Feb 18 with 2399 viewseireblue

Crikey, imagine if the all the Fire Engines had been called out to rescue a sheep velcro-ed to a particularly bushy hedge and precarious balanced near the precipice of a very muddy ditch, at the same time, half of Suffolk could have gone up, ........and the EADT would have run out of photos.
I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:49 - Feb 18 with 2389 viewsFixed_It

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:31 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

What did it show?

Disturbing scenes of devastation. Probably for the best that it was taken down tbf.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:50 - Feb 18 with 2377 viewstextbackup

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:48 - Feb 18 by Wallingford_Boy

duh, someone could see out tactics!

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:50 - Feb 18 with 2374 viewsFixed_It

I can’t believe the ‘damage’ caused by that ‘fire’ at the training... on 11:48 - Feb 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Fire protection innit!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024