Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is going on? 20:21 - Feb 1 with 855 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What is going on? on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 824 viewspatrickswell

I don’t think we’ll see a concerted attempt at utilising our players more widely until next season and then probably only if we’re still down in this division.

It strikes as an attempt to go up with rough diamond quality from higher leagues. It’s a gamble and given Evans’s record, we should not be optimistic.
What is going on? on 20:28 - Feb 1 with 791 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's tried the players he has and it hasn't worked, so now he's' going to try some different ones. I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is going on? on 20:33 - Feb 1 with 749 viewsjeera

I tried to ask on another thread if loanees is all he's allowed at the moment.

As in, Evans isn't willing to buy anyone on a permanent until things are clearer.

It does obviously still suggest that Lambert is around for a while yet, unless all loanees have some sort of immediate return clauses if a sacking occured.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 20:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is going on? on 20:47 - Feb 1 with 693 viewsgazzer1999

What is going on? on 20:33 - Feb 1 by jeera

I tried to ask on another thread if loanees is all he's allowed at the moment.

As in, Evans isn't willing to buy anyone on a permanent until things are clearer.

It does obviously still suggest that Lambert is around for a while yet, unless all loanees have some sort of immediate return clauses if a sacking occured.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 20:48]

Well one things for sure no one can not accuse Evans of not backing his manager, likewise it it all goes badly wrong only one person to blame.
Frankly right now I do not know what to think what is going on, but if these guys do the business then bring it on, god knows how much dross the supporters have had to put up with these last 10 years or more. I still want to get promotion from this crap division and preferably this season, I don't want to hang about so if it means we keep him so be it.
We will be here long after he has packed his bags back to Scotland and I just want to see some good football, it seems like a last roll of the dice or it could be Evans saying this is my club and I'm keeping him so do one.
What is going on? on 20:53 - Feb 1 with 651 viewsjeera

What is going on? on 20:47 - Feb 1 by gazzer1999

Well one things for sure no one can not accuse Evans of not backing his manager, likewise it it all goes badly wrong only one person to blame.
Frankly right now I do not know what to think what is going on, but if these guys do the business then bring it on, god knows how much dross the supporters have had to put up with these last 10 years or more. I still want to get promotion from this crap division and preferably this season, I don't want to hang about so if it means we keep him so be it.
We will be here long after he has packed his bags back to Scotland and I just want to see some good football, it seems like a last roll of the dice or it could be Evans saying this is my club and I'm keeping him so do one.

"Evans saying this is my club and I'm keeping him so do one."

It has felt like that lately hasn't it, that Evans seems to be putting his foot down and that in his mind he's listened enough to what he considers to be bad advice.

Be it from the fans or elsewhere.

We all keep saying it, why won't he just save himself the grief and appoint people to take charge who know what they're flipping doing.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 20:55]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is going on? on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 650 viewsCokeIsKey

1. Lambert fails to coach the players effectively and gets bad results.

2. The players get frustrated due to this lack of coaching.

3. The players fall out with Lambert, so he tells Evans the problem with the club is the players.

4. He throws players like Jackson and Donacien under the bus, blaming them for the failure. They seek to play for different clubs.

5. Evans falls for the BS and buys Lambert more players.

6. Cycle repeats

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

What is going on? on 21:08 - Feb 1 with 563 viewsWD19

What is this ‘thinking’ of which you speak!?
What is going on? on 21:15 - Feb 1 with 522 viewsPilgrimblue

I agree this tells me that neither Lambert nor Evans are interested in promotion.

He's had all this time to get the team into shape and now he signs young players that have no chance to make a difference. They wont be with us next season so whats the point.
Login to get fewer ads

What is going on? on 21:41 - Feb 1 with 451 viewscasanovacrow

It's like the owner doesn't think our players are good enough, and also doesn't trust the manager not to waste money on permanent signings either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024