Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? 13:00 - Jan 25 with 1207 viewsnodge_blue

I want to write a constructive but pointed email to vent my frustrations.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 1188 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably best to send emails to him via enquiries@itfc.co.uk rather than directly.
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:04 - Jan 25 with 1160 viewsnodge_blue

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:01 - Jan 25 by PhilTWTD

Probably best to send emails to him via enquiries@itfc.co.uk rather than directly.

Doesn't that just mean that someone in admin will read it though rather than Lee?

I fully intend to be respectful. But theres several points I want to get across.

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:05 - Jan 25 with 1158 viewsPhilTWTD

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:04 - Jan 25 by nodge_blue

Doesn't that just mean that someone in admin will read it though rather than Lee?

I fully intend to be respectful. But theres several points I want to get across.

I think it got to the point the other week when Lee changed his email address as the volume of mail got somewhat unwieldy.
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 1096 viewsnodge_blue

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:05 - Jan 25 by PhilTWTD

I think it got to the point the other week when Lee changed his email address as the volume of mail got somewhat unwieldy.

hmmm. Even more likely someone from admin will just read it then lol.

Oh well. I'll write it anyway. It will make me feel better.

cheers Phil !

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:12 - Jan 25 with 1084 viewsReuser_is_God

Hilarious.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:12 - Jan 25 with 1083 viewsTJS

You would be much better off actually posting a letter to the club and if you get a reply not posting the entire contents on TWTD.
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:14 - Jan 25 with 1065 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lol, that's horrific management!

Head in sand.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:15 - Jan 25 with 1062 viewsDanTheMan

Well at least they can't claim they didn't know there was a systemic issue I suppose.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:17 - Jan 25 with 1055 viewsbluefunk

And yet they still can’t read the temperature of the fans??

This is reaching the level of farce, if you didn’t have any remaining faith in the club (fast approaching that personally) you’d think they were deliberately setting out to antagonise the very people who provide the bulk of the clubs income
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 14:00 - Jan 25 with 935 viewsGeorge25

Well everyone email at itfc seems to be theirname@itfc.co.uk
So I assume it’s leeoneil@itfc.co.uk
Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 14:24 - Jan 25 with 858 viewsFartman

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 13:14 - Jan 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lol, that's horrific management!

Head in sand.

Should we really vent our frustration directly to the people who should be working on a plan to resolve the issues we're having at the moment?

I agree with Phil, use enquiries@itfc.co.uk or the Press Office (jacob.henderson@itfc.co.uk) as they can't be overloaded, as the excludes parts of the press for some reason. That will give all on the footballing side the freedom to work on what they are employed to do :)

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 14:26 - Jan 25 with 849 viewsPlums

It really is a good job the ground is closed at the moment. They really are working in an echo chamber.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Has anyone got the email address for Lee O'Neil? on 14:39 - Jan 25 with 810 viewshype313

He's on Linkedin....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024