Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson 16:33 - Jan 24 with 1282 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

What's happened to this guy? Broke into the first team last season and now seems forgotten. Drinan is not the answer as he couldn't even score for the mighty Sutton.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 16:34]
Tyreece Simpson on 16:35 - Jan 24 with 1255 viewsGeorge25

Again another player lambert doesn’t like.
Tyreece Simpson on 16:38 - Jan 24 with 1221 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I imagine he isn't ready

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tyreece Simpson on 16:40 - Jan 24 with 1210 viewsIpswichKnight

Sorry I don’t think he is very good has never looked like scoring and just adds to the multiple strikers we have at our club who just never look like scoring goals.
Tyreece Simpson on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 1109 viewsGeorge25

I would not describe it as breaking through. I see that as an player who knocking on the door for the first team for a while and gets in when places for competition is high. Simpson only made his debut through being the only fit striker available.
Tyreece Simpson on 17:01 - Jan 24 with 1054 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Tyreece Simpson on 16:35 - Jan 24 by George25

Again another player lambert doesn’t like.

Based on what?

There are plenty of valid reasons to have a go at the manager without just making things up.

Poll: Our final position

Tyreece Simpson on 17:25 - Jan 24 with 953 viewsbournemouthblue

Tyreece Simpson on 16:40 - Jan 24 by IpswichKnight

Sorry I don’t think he is very good has never looked like scoring and just adds to the multiple strikers we have at our club who just never look like scoring goals.

So you have written off a 17 year old after 2 or 3 appearances?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tyreece Simpson on 17:33 - Jan 24 with 915 viewsEnigma_Blue

Tyreece Simpson on 16:38 - Jan 24 by TRUE_BLUE123

I imagine he isn't ready

What and Drinnan is?
Tyreece Simpson on 17:46 - Jan 24 with 858 viewsGeorge25

Tyreece Simpson on 17:01 - Jan 24 by southnorfolkblue

Based on what?

There are plenty of valid reasons to have a go at the manager without just making things up.

When he came on against Accrington he missed a sitter I think and lambert afterwards made a funny comment about him, moaning about his inexperience causing him to miss it. Then he wasn’t in the side since
Login to get fewer ads

Tyreece Simpson on 17:46 - Jan 24 with 857 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Broke into the first team is very generous. Not sure a few appearances off the bench towards the end of the season means anything. Think he has a big future but needs to get games somewhere else for now.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Tyreece Simpson on 20:11 - Jan 24 with 595 viewsPinewoodblue

Tyreece Simpson on 17:46 - Jan 24 by JammyDodgerrr

Broke into the first team is very generous. Not sure a few appearances off the bench towards the end of the season means anything. Think he has a big future but needs to get games somewhere else for now.

Didn’t Lambert complain recently that the teams below the first team were not playing the Lambert way, this presumably makes it difficult to fit in.

In truth the club are doing well at all levels apart from the first team. Professional Development squad U(23’s) Youths (U18’s) and Ladies all top their leagues and youths and ladies still in their respective cups.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024