Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) 20:50 - Dec 13 with 3733 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 13 with 3164 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My mates gone there today. He just text me ‘we’re done out here’. At home to Burnley. With Arteta there, they’re in a relegation scrap.

Arsenal Fan TV has been comedy gold second half though.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 20:56 - Dec 13 with 3134 viewsWD19

Even Sheffield United will overhaul them in c.150 games time.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:01 - Dec 13 with 3093 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not that it's going to happen, but wouldn't that leave Everton as the only club to never have been relegated from the top flight?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:03 - Dec 13 with 3085 viewsIllinoisblue

Still don’t understand why Ozil has been banished. Still, Piers Morgan will be upset tonight so there’s that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:04 - Dec 13 with 3075 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Won't happen. But would shake up English football if they did. Some of the clubs in the Premiership have been there forever.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:15 - Dec 13 with 3039 viewsGarv

Love the idea but really they're nowhere near it and will be nowhere near it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:18 - Dec 13 with 3022 viewsIpswichKnight

Would be comedy gold, however they will sack Arteta first for poor results. Do we know of any clubs that should do the same?
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:21 - Dec 13 with 3005 viewsmidastouch

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:26 - Dec 13 with 2970 viewsPJH

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:01 - Dec 13 by gainsboroughblue

Not that it's going to happen, but wouldn't that leave Everton as the only club to never have been relegated from the top flight?

Everton have been with 1950/51 being the last time although they have been in the top flight since 1954/55.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:26 - Dec 13 with 2968 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Arsenal-mania.com forum makes me feel ever so slightly better about the sh*tshow going on at Ipswich.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:29 - Dec 13 with 2953 viewsstrikalite

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 13 by The_Romford_Blue

My mates gone there today. He just text me ‘we’re done out here’. At home to Burnley. With Arteta there, they’re in a relegation scrap.

Arsenal Fan TV has been comedy gold second half though.

Brilliant wasn't it, DJ in top form. "can I smash the chair up, can I...I'll pay for it"..

He called the sending off, you simply can't raise your hands, simple..

We are the poor mans Arsenal too right now I'll add, they moan about the same things..."we're the laughing stock of football"...no mate, travel 70 miles east for that..
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:10 - Dec 13 with 2851 viewsSingBlue

Arsenal fans shouldn’t worry though - I’ve heard there are green shoots...
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:16 - Dec 13 with 2829 viewsParisBlue

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:01 - Dec 13 by gainsboroughblue

And Arsenal should never have been promoted in 1919 as well...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:16 - Dec 13 with 2830 viewsSuperblue95

People had threads about this for Man Utd at a similar stage of last season and they finished in Champions League.

Will never happen, but nice to dream.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:18 - Dec 13 with 2813 viewsElderGrizzly

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:03 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Still don’t understand why Ozil has been banished. Still, Piers Morgan will be upset tonight so there’s that.

Banished at a cost of £300k a week. That’s some grudge
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 13 with 2786 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:29 - Dec 13 by strikalite

Brilliant wasn't it, DJ in top form. "can I smash the chair up, can I...I'll pay for it"..

We are the poor mans Arsenal too right now I'll add, they moan about the same things..."we're the laughing stock of football"...no mate, travel 70 miles east for that..

The Principality of Sealannd FC are a laughing stock?

I must delve into their fans forum.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:49 - Dec 13 with 2736 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 21:29 - Dec 13 by strikalite

Plus, The Football Is Better.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 22:56 - Dec 13 with 2710 viewsPendejo

Cue article by Wenger titled... BCWYWF

Just read on wiki his last home game in charge was against Burnley... 5-0 win

Did he fail to get them into top 4?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 23:10 - Dec 13 with 2667 viewsArnieM

Arsenal have never been relegated . I think they somehow survived relegation years ago having accumulated the lowest ever points ( can’t recall the reason why they didn’t get relegated ... the war broke out? I don’t know), but that’s where the words “ Lucky Arsenal” came from .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 23:10 - Dec 13 with 2664 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Robbie asking for DTs opinion at FT on Arteta didn’t go down well either! Genuinely thought he was gonna lamp him!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 04:16 - Dec 14 with 2475 viewsChondzoresk

But the football will be better though.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 07:04 - Dec 14 with 2367 viewsMisterBlue

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 23:10 - Dec 13 by ArnieM

Arsenal have never been relegated . I think they somehow survived relegation years ago having accumulated the lowest ever points ( can’t recall the reason why they didn’t get relegated ... the war broke out? I don’t know), but that’s where the words “ Lucky Arsenal” came from .

Not so. Arsenal were relegated in 1913, as Woolwich Arsenal.

It was the same club, they just changed the name when they moved to Highbury. The subsequent promotion back to the top flight was dubious, as it was the result of being voted back as they had finished 6th in Div2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 08:08 - Dec 14 with 2272 viewsMattinLondon

They won’t get relegated this season but every season they finish out of the top 4, every season they fail to qualify for Europe or fail to win a trophy they become less and less marketable.

They won’t be able to attract good players wanting European qualification or be able to offer really good wages. If they carry on like they are doing then they could well become relegation candidates.

Be funny if they do considering all the glory supporters they had ten years ago.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 08:35 - Dec 14 with 2202 viewsoldburian

Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 07:04 - Dec 14 by MisterBlue

Not so. Arsenal were relegated in 1913, as Woolwich Arsenal.

It was the same club, they just changed the name when they moved to Highbury. The subsequent promotion back to the top flight was dubious, as it was the result of being voted back as they had finished 6th in Div2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C.

You are quite correct and I can just remember it!

I had a lovely time in 1978 in our local pub correcting yet another Arsenal fan with the Cup Final programme details of their history. His answer? 'Oh, they have got that wrong then'.

Almost as bad as those down the road, at least they do have a trophy cabinet worth the while.
Imagine if Arsenal were to get relegated... (n/t) on 08:43 - Dec 14 with 2184 viewscatch74

fais attention à ce que tu souhaites

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024