Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No entry into the EU after Jan 1st 08:37 - Dec 10 with 3007 viewsElderGrizzly

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 13:11 - Dec 10 with 707 viewsnoggin

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 13:05 - Dec 10 by Westover

In the Algarve where I now live you are supposed to stay no longer than 90 days but people stay six months over winter, I have a friend who has now got residency this year but has lived here for eleven years, the same with English cars if you keep them here for more than six months they can take possession and crush them, but I've two friends that have had British cars here for years and have not been caught yet.😂

Did your friends vote leave?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 14:51 - Dec 10 with 656 viewsRadlett_blue

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 13:05 - Dec 10 by Westover

In the Algarve where I now live you are supposed to stay no longer than 90 days but people stay six months over winter, I have a friend who has now got residency this year but has lived here for eleven years, the same with English cars if you keep them here for more than six months they can take possession and crush them, but I've two friends that have had British cars here for years and have not been caught yet.😂

I think it's 90 days in every 180 day period, so effectively 6 months in a year. UK people may be more restricted on EU travel next year assuming COVID regulations remain, but obviously countries with large tourist areas will want the Brits to come so they will want to open their own travel corridors, which they are free to do.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 610 viewsIpswichKnight

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 14:51 - Dec 10 by Radlett_blue

I think it's 90 days in every 180 day period, so effectively 6 months in a year. UK people may be more restricted on EU travel next year assuming COVID regulations remain, but obviously countries with large tourist areas will want the Brits to come so they will want to open their own travel corridors, which they are free to do.

Interesting that Ursula has been telling member states not to get panicky and not to do side deals with us so which states are sowing EU disharmony and contacting us on the sly!
No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 16:58 - Dec 10 with 590 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I'm knackered and can't be bothered to try to understand this properly for myself. Can someone clever clarify for me - will I be able to go on any city breaks in the EU next spring/summer?

Also for OP, will vaccine status impact this?

Thanks!

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 17:11 - Dec 10 with 565 viewsRadlett_blue

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 16:58 - Dec 10 by ThisIsMyUsername

I'm knackered and can't be bothered to try to understand this properly for myself. Can someone clever clarify for me - will I be able to go on any city breaks in the EU next spring/summer?

Thanks!

Where you can travel next summer will be up to both the UK government and that of the country which you wish to visit. either of these entities may prevent you from travelling or impose certain conditions, with which you may not wish to comply.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:13 - Dec 10 with 561 viewsThisIsMyUsername

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 17:17 - Dec 10 with 544 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 16:58 - Dec 10 by ThisIsMyUsername

Thanks!

On the Brexit front: it's all up in the air hasn't been decided yet.

On the Covid front: it's all up in the air and hasn't been decided yet.

Any more than this is guesswork, still.

But balance of probabilities says that Brits will be allowed to visit EU cities next Summer, but that we will have to spend longer queueing through passport control and will probably have to pay for a tourist visa. And by August *probably* European countries will have vaccinated the majority of their populations.

I got a bit over-excited when the vaccine was announced and booked a holiday for June. But did pay the excess for no quibble cancellation. I reckon that I should have played safe and gone for September.
No entry into the EU after Jan 1st on 17:21 - Dec 10 with 536 viewsjaykay

good job my grandad was from kildare, i got mine just before charlie boy got his

https://www.meanwhileinireland.com/prince-charles-applies-for-irish-passport-in-

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024