Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's man management of younger players 18:17 - Nov 21 with 3298 viewsITFC_96

Incidents now with Woolfenden, Downes, Dobra + El Mizouni (photograph incident), McGavin...

The list keeps growing.
Lambert's man management of younger players on 11:50 - Nov 22 with 147 viewspointofblue

Lambert's man management of younger players on 11:39 - Nov 22 by Wickets

I think maybe PL was trying to say he had a good game but he can do better ? We could give Lambert the benifit of the doubt as he knows Brett better than us , just a thought .

I think it’s the sneering “you wax lyrical about him... you’re standards must be different to mine” which gets me. Who was Brenner supposed to wax lyrical about after yesterday’s performance? And there’s always going to be interest in an academy player coming through.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert's man management of younger players on 16:25 - Nov 22 with 115 viewsWickets

Lambert's man management of younger players on 11:50 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

I think it’s the sneering “you wax lyrical about him... you’re standards must be different to mine” which gets me. Who was Brenner supposed to wax lyrical about after yesterday’s performance? And there’s always going to be interest in an academy player coming through.

Ok maybe but some are saying PL was critical of McGavin i dont think he was. There is quite a lot to moan about at Town right now without stuff being invented .Brett had a decent game better than many but still has a lot to prove .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024