Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FOR SALE: Mick Mills & Roger Osbourne SIGNED 12:34 - Sep 16 with 849 viewsBig_Foot_Blue

Afternoon all, I was recently spoiled for my birthday with some ITFC memrobilia but unfortunately I received the same piece twice! Mick Mills and Roger Osbourne holding the FA Cup, signed by both and with Certificate of Authenticity.
Website says this was purchased for £49.99 but I’m just looking to get it to a good home where it will be appreciated before I list it on eBay and the like.
Looking for £30-35 for collection or £35-40 for posted. Anyone interested then do let me know. Will try and link pics below.

Poll: Which would you prefer? A win against Doncaster at 3PM today or a draw at the Emirates on Tuesday?
Blog: [Blog] Unfair Criticism?

FOR SALE: Mick Mills & Roger Osbourne SIGNED on 12:38 - Sep 16 with 810 viewsDennyx4

I would be interested - just PM'd
FOR SALE: Mick Mills & Roger Osbourne SIGNED on 16:13 - Sep 16 with 654 viewsBig_Foot_Blue

Thank you to everyone for their interest. This has now sold. I'll let you know if I have any more duplicate town memorabilia in the future.

Poll: Which would you prefer? A win against Doncaster at 3PM today or a draw at the Emirates on Tuesday?
Blog: [Blog] Unfair Criticism?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024