Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of all fixtures 13:28 - Sep 9 with 1037 viewsTMWWNGAS

Shot in the dark, I'm looking for a list anywhere of all itfc home fixtures. Since becoming profesional

Have tried googling but can only find some seasons not all of them
List of all fixtures on 13:42 - Sep 9 with 993 viewsTJS

prideofanglia.com
footballsite.co.uk
List of all fixtures on 13:43 - Sep 9 with 989 viewsDanny_G

This almost has what you want. It doesn’t include the first couple of seasons of Southern League matches, but I think pretty much all the other main competitive matches since 1936 are there.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/ipswich-town/tab/matches/

If you want to plug some gaps, my copy of ‘The Men Who Made the Town’ has all competitive match results going back to 1885, including local amateur leagues and cups. I’m sure the Pride of Anglia website had this too - shame that’s pretty much closed now.
List of all fixtures on 15:03 - Sep 9 with 921 viewsgainsboroughblue

List of all fixtures on 13:43 - Sep 9 by Danny_G

This almost has what you want. It doesn’t include the first couple of seasons of Southern League matches, but I think pretty much all the other main competitive matches since 1936 are there.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/ipswich-town/tab/matches/

If you want to plug some gaps, my copy of ‘The Men Who Made the Town’ has all competitive match results going back to 1885, including local amateur leagues and cups. I’m sure the Pride of Anglia website had this too - shame that’s pretty much closed now.

That website was a treasure trove. Such a shame it has gone.

Thankfully we have PJH on here.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

List of all fixtures on 15:56 - Sep 9 with 860 viewsPJH

List of all fixtures on 15:03 - Sep 9 by gainsboroughblue

That website was a treasure trove. Such a shame it has gone.

Thankfully we have PJH on here.

Thank you.

I use TMWMTT to either provide info or confirm (hopefully) what my memory tells me.

TMWMTT only runs up to and including 1984/85 so I also use Ipswich Town-The Modern Era by Rob Hadgraft which covers 1971-2001 or The Essential History Of Ipswich Town by Mel Henderson and Paul Voller which actually covers 1878(yes 1878)-2001 although not as detailed at the other two publications.

Info since 2001 is harder for me to find in print.
List of all fixtures on 16:12 - Sep 9 with 834 viewsTMWWNGAS

List of all fixtures on 15:56 - Sep 9 by PJH

Thank you.

I use TMWMTT to either provide info or confirm (hopefully) what my memory tells me.

TMWMTT only runs up to and including 1984/85 so I also use Ipswich Town-The Modern Era by Rob Hadgraft which covers 1971-2001 or The Essential History Of Ipswich Town by Mel Henderson and Paul Voller which actually covers 1878(yes 1878)-2001 although not as detailed at the other two publications.

Info since 2001 is harder for me to find in print.

Thanks everyone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024