Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday 08:10 - Sep 6 with 1985 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 8:29]
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:17 - Sep 6 with 1845 viewsoldbluey

I have registered but the whole process is very confusing for old farts like me!

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:42 - Sep 6 with 1801 viewsElderGrizzly

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:17 - Sep 6 by oldbluey

I have registered but the whole process is very confusing for old farts like me!

You might moan, but imagine how long it will take Norwich fans do fill out the form for a family bubble
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:49 - Sep 6 with 1775 viewsIpswich_Crazy

You cant register yet, it starts on Thursday 10th a 9am

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:53 - Sep 6 with 1757 viewslongtimefan

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:49 - Sep 6 by Ipswich_Crazy

Well I have had an email acknowledgment yesterday thanking me for registering......
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:59 - Sep 6 with 1732 viewsIpswich_Crazy

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:49 - Sep 6 by Ipswich_Crazy

I stand corrected, I forgot to log in lol.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 10:07 - Sep 6 with 1706 viewsoldbluey

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 09:42 - Sep 6 by ElderGrizzly

You might moan, but imagine how long it will take Norwich fans do fill out the form for a family bubble

Their version of Ancestry is called Incestry!

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 11:56 - Sep 6 with 1610 viewsDebsyAngel

I know this sounds dim, but if I wish to not go in person and want to watch it via IFollow, I do not need to fill this in? It's just too much of a risk for me, and cannot attend as public transport is the only way I could get there.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:26 - Sep 6 with 1576 viewsBluebell

This may seem a stupid question but I need to know my Ipswich identification and password?

I haven’t a clue what mine is. When would I have used it?
Login to get fewer ads

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:38 - Sep 6 with 1545 viewslongtimefan

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:26 - Sep 6 by Bluebell

This may seem a stupid question but I need to know my Ipswich identification and password?

Default settings used to be Customer number with your postcode as password.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:41 - Sep 6 with 1535 viewsPJH

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:26 - Sep 6 by Bluebell

It would originally have been whatever you used for booking tickets but I think you had to re-register because of the change of operator for the ticket service.

Try your original log in (assuming you can remember it!) and see what that does.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:57 - Sep 6 with 1501 viewsBluebell

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:38 - Sep 6 by longtimefan

Default settings used to be Customer number with your postcode as password.

Tried that but it doesn’t accept it for some reason.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:01 - Sep 6 with 1489 viewsBluebell

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 12:41 - Sep 6 by PJH

It would originally have been whatever you used for booking tickets but I think you had to re-register because of the change of operator for the ticket service.

Try your original log in (assuming you can remember it!) and see what that does.

I can’t remember ever changing it but it won’t accept the password I have always used for ordering tickets.

Mr Bluebell is playing golf at the mo so will see if he has better luck than me.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:09 - Sep 6 with 1466 viewsPJH

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:01 - Sep 6 by Bluebell

I can’t remember ever changing it but it won’t accept the password I have always used for ordering tickets.

Mr Bluebell is playing golf at the mo so will see if he has better luck than me.

I think you will have to re-register.

I did but that was several weeks ago, probably about the time of ST renewal.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:10 - Sep 6 with 1464 viewsDennyx4

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:01 - Sep 6 by Bluebell

You would have had to change it from post code, when you selected your option for Season Ticket refund.

Customer number with no leading zero's is the first bit.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:12 - Sep 6 with 1457 viewsPJH

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:10 - Sep 6 by Dennyx4

You would have had to change it from post code, when you selected your option for Season Ticket refund.

Yes, I just checked back and I had to re-set my password at the time of the ST refund options.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 14:40 - Sep 6 with 1379 viewsBluebell

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:12 - Sep 6 by PJH

Yes, I just checked back and I had to re-set my password at the time of the ST refund options.

Thanks PJH. Done that and fortunately had made a note of my new password.

BUT now it is asking if I want to buy tickets.

HELP
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 14:44 - Sep 6 with 1371 viewsBluebell

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 13:10 - Sep 6 by Dennyx4

Thank you. Done it at long last.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 15:09 - Sep 6 with 1336 viewsPJH

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 11:56 - Sep 6 by DebsyAngel

I know this sounds dim, but if I wish to not go in person and want to watch it via IFollow, I do not need to fill this in? It's just too much of a risk for me, and cannot attend as public transport is the only way I could get there.

Doesn't look like anyone has answered you yet but no you do not need to register if you are unable to go.

They are just wanting ST holders that wish to go to games asap to register.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 16:58 - Sep 6 with 1244 viewsGeminiblue

I’ve logged on and completed, quick question though - I saw this via social media, should I have had an email? Not had any emails from club since confirming season ticket refund preference so just wondered if this was the case for everyone, just keen to make sure it’s all working properly in time for the iFollow code email.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 08:59 - Sep 7 with 1037 viewsnewcastlefan1984

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 16:58 - Sep 6 by Geminiblue

I’ve logged on and completed, quick question though - I saw this via social media, should I have had an email? Not had any emails from club since confirming season ticket refund preference so just wondered if this was the case for everyone, just keen to make sure it’s all working properly in time for the iFollow code email.

I am delighted to hear that you are going to be allowed back into stadiums.

It is positive news to hear that Ipswich Town have took the initiative in encouraging season ticket holders to register their social bubbles.

I hope it will be the first move in many that will gradually get the fans back into Portman Road.
ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 10:32 - Sep 7 with 977 viewsEly_Blue

ST holders: Register your social bubble by this Thursday on 16:58 - Sep 6 by Geminiblue

When you log in to the ticket portal you need to update your preferences to include receiving emails etc, these have been turned off by default under the change to the new ticket operator

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024