Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TLA (Oz): RIP 17:32 - Aug 18 with 1090 viewsSwailsey

It seems crazy how another year has rolled around since you passed. Although I only knew you for a short time, you had such an impact on me and so many on here. You were such a genuine, good bloke, and the definition of kindness. It's sh*t.

RIP friend - never forgotten.

Thoughts with Pagan, Newcy, Will and anyone else feeling sad today. I hope it's ok to post this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

TLA (Oz): RIP on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 1079 viewsBlueBadger

Virtual hugs from CO10.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TLA (Oz): RIP on 00:22 - Aug 19 with 977 viewsSwailsey

TLA (Oz): RIP on 17:33 - Aug 18 by BlueBadger

Virtual hugs from CO10.

Bumped.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 0:23]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

TLA (Oz): RIP on 00:37 - Aug 19 with 955 viewsNewcyBlue

Thanks for posting this. I couldn’t really find the words.

Every time I go to Portman Road I look for his brick.

I don’t really know what else to say. The world is a lesser place without him.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

TLA (Oz): RIP on 06:12 - Aug 19 with 859 viewsbluelagos

Thoughts with Pagan today.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TLA (Oz): RIP on 08:36 - Aug 19 with 775 viewsGunnsAirkick

He reached out to me when my father died and we had a long chat, I could tell what a lovely chap he was. I met him briefly on the way back from Portman Road on the Norwich train a few years back. We had planned to meet up on the train for a match in the future. I was very upset when he passed away, he was so good to me when I was really down, a real gem, RIP and thoughts with his family and friends.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 9:03]
TLA (Oz): RIP on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 754 viewsSwailsey

TLA (Oz): RIP on 08:36 - Aug 19 by GunnsAirkick

He reached out to me when my father died and we had a long chat, I could tell what a lovely chap he was. I met him briefly on the way back from Portman Road on the Norwich train a few years back. We had planned to meet up on the train for a match in the future. I was very upset when he passed away, he was so good to me when I was really down, a real gem, RIP and thoughts with his family and friends.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 9:03]

That sounds like Oz! He did a similar thing to me after I posted on here. Such a wonderfully pure guy. Very much missed.

TLA (Oz): RIP on 09:33 - Aug 19 with 724 viewsPaganBlue

I can't believe it's been two years - it's a real cliche but it feels like forever ago and last week simultaneously. I'd like to thank Swailesy, Newcy, Hoppy and Lagos for their ongoing support and friendship. Really looking forward to seeing you all for a pre-match drink when life returns to normal!
TLA (Oz): RIP on 10:07 - Aug 19 with 691 viewshoppy

TLA (Oz): RIP on 09:33 - Aug 19 by PaganBlue

I can't believe it's been two years - it's a real cliche but it feels like forever ago and last week simultaneously. I'd like to thank Swailesy, Newcy, Hoppy and Lagos for their ongoing support and friendship. Really looking forward to seeing you all for a pre-match drink when life returns to normal!

We were privileged to have known him, even just a little bit.

Whatever normality that will be, would definitely be good to see you for that pre-match drink.

Much love to you from KJ and I.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

TLA (Oz): RIP on 10:23 - Aug 19 with 670 viewsPJH

TLA (Oz): RIP on 10:07 - Aug 19 by hoppy

We were privileged to have known him, even just a little bit.

Whatever normality that will be, would definitely be good to see you for that pre-match drink.

Much love to you from KJ and I.

I only met Oz once so I only knew him a little little bit but he seemed to be everything that everyone says about him.
TLA (Oz): RIP on 11:48 - Aug 19 with 610 viewsGlasgowBlue

R.I.P. Oz. Gone but not forgotten.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TLA (Oz): RIP on 12:32 - Aug 19 with 578 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nice words CW.

We used to PM during the nights watching England’s away tours in the cricket in New Zealand and Australia. Used to encourage me to try to be a sports journalist because of my horse racing threads on here. Only met him 3 or 4 times but he was as lovely and kind to me then as he was on here.

Thinking of you all who were close to him - Pagan Blue in particular. May he continue to RIP.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024