Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's 13:15 - Apr 23 with 4219 viewsYallop

Overrated?
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 09:51 - Apr 25 with 290 viewsBlueastheycome

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 09:49 - Apr 25 by Bluefish

Says everyone in the world. Saying if a player or manager is brilliant or hopeless and sticking to it is very different to the Nazis but it was a nice try

A hopeless lack of insight and blind delusion is certainly a shared characteristic though
I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 10:30 - Apr 25 with 270 viewsRadlett_blue

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 15:58 - Apr 23 by JDB23

He was solely responsible for our failure of securing automatic promotion in 04/05 imo. I remember we had a crucial away game v Wolves and for some reason unknown to man he changed the team/formation. We lost, our form dipped and we slipped to 3rd.

The main reason we failed to get automatic promotion that season was the injury to Kuqi in February. We then picked up 1 point from the next 4 games. Joe didn't get everything right, but he & Mick have been the only good Town managers in the last 20 years.
His last season was poor, but we lost Bent, Kuqi, Miller & Davis. As our finances were so weak, they were replaced largely by cheap punts, most of whom were unexceptional, apart from Alan Lee for £100k (a signing which was derided by most on here).

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 11:06 - Apr 25 with 263 viewsBluefish

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 09:51 - Apr 25 by Blueastheycome

A hopeless lack of insight and blind delusion is certainly a shared characteristic though

Come back when you find a single example....it is not like I am short of giving opinions on players when I see them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 11:17 - Apr 25 with 252 viewsChurchman

I've not seen Reuser in any of these best 11's on 14:04 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

Royle was enormously over rated. People liked the football because he had a phenomenal squad for the level and was then blessed with some great talent like Bent. He utterly wasted the chance and then destroyed us. His signings were Jewellesque and he left with us in free fall. Mick was miles better all in all for expectation vs achievement

Sorry, I have to disagree. I thought Royle did well. Yes, he signed a few turkeys but name me a manager other than Bobby Robson that doesn’t? Sheepshanks had effectively wrecked the club financially, but BJ still assembled a team that went close twice. They were exiting to watch too. He was one of our better managers in my lifetime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024