Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent from Marina Hyde...... 07:46 - Mar 21 with 6798 viewsHerbivore

...... as usual: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/20/boris-johnson-covid-19-pri

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Excellent from Marina Hyde...... on 10:54 - Mar 22 with 264 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Excellent from Marina Hyde...... on 17:08 - Mar 21 by Swansea_Blue

There may be an enquiry, but I bet they won't release the report

I think he's doing a shocking job on the comms. He can't talk straight or sometimes sensibly. Such as saying he'd been around the hospital shaking everyone's hand. Ridiculously stupid thing to do and say - it was campaigning mode stuff.

The difference between him and some other leaders has been very noticeable. Sturgeon gave a good interview yesterday I saw. Very clear. Sunak also showed him how it's done.

I like the idea of Larry Brilliant - appoint a Conovirus czar to do all the comms/coordination. Someone who holds the respect of ministers and relevant involved professionals alike. Scratching my head to think who, but there's no reason it has to be Boris bumbling through the daily updates/questions.

The government in general have pulled their act together though this week. Belatedly, but that's largely irrelevant know. They still need to do more on protecting the most vulnerable financially, with some form of guaranteed income for self-employed who can't work any more. Based on what's happened in other countries they'll also need to introduce more strict containment measures, but it looks like they're slowly getting there on that too.

I think GB is in "operation Last Gasp" mode.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Excellent from Marina Hyde...... on 12:28 - Mar 22 with 237 viewsMaySixth

Mental that Marina Hyde was sleeping with Piers Morgan for a while

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024