Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit 14:26 - Mar 20 with 5365 viewsitfcjoe

Seem to be the same people who won't socially distance themselves at the moment, in my anecdotal experience

Most of them seem to be Boomers, who didn't survive anything, but the selfish streak seems to run through many in that generation and has been shown over the last few years especially

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 1867 viewsjimmyvet

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 14:33 - Mar 20 by monytowbray

You don’t get to spend years demonising and dividing people, and then calling for unity when it suits.

Own your sh1t.

If we want unity perhaps you should be calling on Johnson to opt into the EU ventilator scheme or join the EU daily coronavirus briefings to share data. Because that pr1ck still is still choosing British ignorance over global progress.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 14:35]

Why are you such an unpleasant person ? Seriously people are dying globally in a crisis and you still act like a complete Buffon very very sad.
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:43 - Mar 20 with 1842 viewsfooters

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:29 - Mar 20 by jimmyvet

Why are you such an unpleasant person ? Seriously people are dying globally in a crisis and you still act like a complete Buffon very very sad.

You mean he's a safe pair of hands?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 1835 viewshomer_123

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:23 - Mar 20 by jaykay

i get what you are saying [ me and the wife are boomers and remainers ] but i think its the next generation down who are selfish as well in their ways to e.g. panic buying.
i dont know what age group are still using the pubs ,trendy wine bars and hippy coffee shops.

Your kids then? ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 16:30 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsRegencyBlue

Well it’s somewhat ironic then that if its all down to how people voted over Brexit London is the epicentre of the UK outbreak!
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 1776 viewsmonytowbray

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:29 - Mar 20 by jimmyvet

Okay Donald.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:04 - Mar 20 with 1738 viewslongtimefan

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 15:47 - Mar 20 by homer_123

Your kids then? ;)

It is in my case. Just had a stand-up row with my son who's just announced he's going to the gym
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:28 - Mar 20 with 1715 viewsnorth_stand77

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:04 - Mar 20 by longtimefan

It is in my case. Just had a stand-up row with my son who's just announced he's going to the gym

Not for much longer by all accounts! (#parentsarealwaysright)
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:33 - Mar 20 with 1701 viewsRyorry

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:04 - Mar 20 by longtimefan

He might have ti turn back when he gets there!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-pm-orders-pubs-restaurants-and-gyms-to-cl

"Coronavirus: PM orders pubs, restaurants and gyms to close across the UK"

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Login to get fewer ads

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:33 - Mar 20 with 1700 viewsbazgammon

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 14:33 - Mar 20 by monytowbray

You don’t get to spend years demonising and dividing people, and then calling for unity when it suits.

Own your sh1t.

If we want unity perhaps you should be calling on Johnson to opt into the EU ventilator scheme or join the EU daily coronavirus briefings to share data. Because that pr1ck still is still choosing British ignorance over global progress.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 14:35]

Typical left wing bs, oh wait you're an anarchist aint you? Globalisation and open borders policies caused this virus to spread.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 17:36]

Poll: Lambert

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:36 - Mar 20 with 1691 viewslongtimefan

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:33 - Mar 20 by Ryorry

He might have ti turn back when he gets there!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-pm-orders-pubs-restaurants-and-gyms-to-cl

"Coronavirus: PM orders pubs, restaurants and gyms to close across the UK"

Good!
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:36 - Mar 20 with 1689 viewsjeera

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:33 - Mar 20 by bazgammon

Typical left wing bs, oh wait you're an anarchist aint you? Globalisation and open borders policies caused this virus to spread.

No it didn't.

And it's "you're", not 'your'.

Please learn English or go back to your own country.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 18:01 - Mar 20 with 1657 viewsm14_blue

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 17:33 - Mar 20 by bazgammon

Pathetic, utterly pathetic.

I pity you, it must be awful to be so bitter and angry about things without even having the slightest understanding of them.

You should use this period to educate yourself.

You won’t though.
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 18:07 - Mar 20 with 1653 viewsmonytowbray

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 18:01 - Mar 20 by m14_blue

Pathetic, utterly pathetic.

I pity you, it must be awful to be so bitter and angry about things without even having the slightest understanding of them.

You should use this period to educate yourself.

You won’t though.

Any right winger who uses “Globalisation” has been listening to too much Alex Jones.

Wonder what views he has on George Soros.

Also we already have open borders. That’s how the virus managed to spread. What a numpty. Bet you’d love to close the borders until you realise it means you can’t go on holiday.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 18:08]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 18:47 - Mar 20 with 1640 viewsbrazil1982

What are you basing this on?
The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 1569 viewsitfcjoe

Exhibit A

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 22:25 - Mar 20 with 1561 viewsbluelagos

The 'We survived the Blitz' lot who voted for Brexit on 22:24 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

Exhibit A

He's always been a bit of a c*nt tbf

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024