Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have never flown FlyBe 08:51 - Mar 5 with 3472 viewsWeWereZombies

And now I guess I never will

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51746564

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I have never flown FlyBe on 15:27 - Mar 5 with 569 viewsjaykay

didnt eddie stobart have thoughts on buying flybe

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I have never flown FlyBe on 20:13 - Mar 5 with 539 viewsstonojnr

I have never flown FlyBe on 09:05 - Mar 5 by hampstead_blue

The Unions were just calling on the Gov to bail it out. I think they forgot that the airline's shareholders include the likes of Virgin.

If we had a cheaper rail system the need to fly 200 miles would be gone.

yeah & there arent that many trains that go from the UK mainland to the channel islands for some reason...
I have never flown FlyBe on 21:04 - Mar 5 with 514 viewsLord_Lucan

I have never flown FlyBe on 11:59 - Mar 5 by footers

Bit of a buggr for the footers clan as they served the route from Nodge to Knock. Hopefully someone else can fill in the gap as it's a long old drive otherwise :(

Loganair (sp) has taken over 16 routes.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have never flown FlyBe on 00:21 - Mar 6 with 482 viewsJamestownPrince

6 of us were flying from Bham to Isle of Man next week to play in the darts

now travelling up the M6 to get a ferry from Heysham... hopefully :-)
I have never flown FlyBe on 02:00 - Mar 6 with 468 viewsIPS_wich

8-9 years ago I was commuting to Jersey from Gatwick with FlyBe for a project with the Chief Minister's office. Flew out Monday morning and back Friday evening.

The Chief Minister's office tried to hire four of us from the project. I turned them down as we'd only just had our second kid and it wasn't the right time (was very tempting though) - but two of my colleagues took jobs there and are now settled on the island. I was messaging them overnight and the collapse of FlyBe is going to have a huge impact on all of the islands.
I have never flown FlyBe on 07:14 - Mar 6 with 429 viewsCoastalblue

We've used them a lot in the last few years, London City to Edinburgh for family visits and will definitely miss them. The service was pretty good for a budget, and flights normally pretty full on that route.

Rail has been an expensive alternative much of the time, crazy as that is, and the attraction of a quick journey when making weekend visits was strong.

Sorry to see them go.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024