Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What daft thing have you said whilst p1ssed that you still cringe about 16:43 - Feb 27 with 9066 viewsLord_Lucan

For me it was when I was chatting to a bloke on a Jolly Boys about amateur football and I said that I used to play at quite a high level.

In reality I had trials for my county when I was 15 but I suppose a "High level" is something like playing for minimum a decent non league team.

There are of course many other things that I look back and cringe about but I think that one takes the biscuit.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What daft thing have you said whilst p1ssed that you still cringe about on 16:53 - Feb 28 with 350 viewsBackToRussia

What daft thing have you said whilst p1ssed that you still cringe about on 16:50 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I suppose on average four pints and a bottle and a half of wine. Sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less.

You've given me hope sir. Does your wife join in

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What daft thing have you said whilst p1ssed that you still cringe about on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 346 viewsLord_Lucan

What daft thing have you said whilst p1ssed that you still cringe about on 16:53 - Feb 28 by BackToRussia

You've given me hope sir. Does your wife join in

No. I spend half the week in Ipswich and half the week in Norwich without wife.

I only drink when I am in Norwich. Because I am away half the week it isn't really fair that I go out when I'm home and the Mrs doesn't drink these days so I operate a no alcohol policy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024