Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? 14:01 - Feb 25 with 6518 viewsSwailsey

Not meant to be divisive - just interested, as it's very hard to actually know.

So, do you believe PL is doing a good job and should stay?

------------------

No and no.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 14:11]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 08:17 - Feb 26 with 308 viewsKeaneish

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 08:07 - Feb 26 by Bluefish

Wonderful. You call out someone suggesting things are terrible and saying we need a change because we are not going up but just 2 months later now agree with that stance but seem to claim you know best. It is an obvious example that you have no idea on the football on display and judge it all by the league table. I could teach a toddler to judge if a team is 9th in the league table. Perhaps in the future pay attention to those that understand football and save your blushes.

I called you out for your fickle change of attitude when the chips were down which matches your primadonna football credentials, “I wasn’t in the team to run”. Calling for PL to be sacked 2nd in the league in December was nothing but a “look at me” attention shout like all your posts.

I’ve called out PL for his failings plenty of times on here for his tactical naivety but I always said I’d give him the season to be judged. Judgement time is all but here.

“Understand football”? As if that needs a retort. Not sure if your really arrogant or really stupid. I’m sure I’ll bump into you at an away day sooner or later and we’ll find out.

I think we all find it hilarious how you need this forum to feel wanted. No idea what shortcomings drive that. Best of luck with it though - I’d recommend counselling though, much more cathartic.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 08:27 - Feb 26 with 298 viewsBluefish

Yes/No - Are there actually any fans of Lambert left? on 08:17 - Feb 26 by Keaneish

I called you out for your fickle change of attitude when the chips were down which matches your primadonna football credentials, “I wasn’t in the team to run”. Calling for PL to be sacked 2nd in the league in December was nothing but a “look at me” attention shout like all your posts.

I’ve called out PL for his failings plenty of times on here for his tactical naivety but I always said I’d give him the season to be judged. Judgement time is all but here.

“Understand football”? As if that needs a retort. Not sure if your really arrogant or really stupid. I’m sure I’ll bump into you at an away day sooner or later and we’ll find out.

I think we all find it hilarious how you need this forum to feel wanted. No idea what shortcomings drive that. Best of luck with it though - I’d recommend counselling though, much more cathartic.

Fair play to you fir sticking this out, I can't see that many others would have gone in as hard as you and got it so so wrong and still had the front to come back on here.

Fickle is watching the same rubbish but claiming things are great and then going full cycle a matter was weeks later and saying he needs to go.

I'm done with you because it is pointless and I prefer to speak to those that have a least some potential of understanding the game.

You keep up your fine work though

Fickle

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024