Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert kicking off with Phil over the wage budget question. 22:06 - Feb 14 with 1056 viewsMelford

Can't see what Lambert so pissed off about, we must have the biggest wage bill in the league apart from maybe Sunderland, who else would be paying more?
Whenever I hear these football finance experts on the radio the general opinion is the best predictor of where a team will end up in the table is pretty much correlated to the wage budget. The players we had from last season must be on a good wedge, even with a relegation clause. Vincent-Young and Norwood must be on decent wages for this level, they were both hot property in the summer, especially Norwood given the season he's just had and on a free so could talk to anyone.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/how-every-every-pl-and-champ-clubs-wa

[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 22:20]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Lambert kicking off with Phil over the wage budget question. on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 1007 viewsCoco

you've got to earn the right! dear oh dear.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert kicking off with Phil over the wage budget question. on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 1001 viewsTractorWood

Because he was asked some cold hard truths after 15 minutes of Brenner's pointless filibustering.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert kicking off with Phil over the wage budget question. on 11:57 - Feb 15 with 592 viewsbadadski

Lambert kicking off with Phil over the wage budget question. on 22:14 - Feb 14 by TractorWood

Because he was asked some cold hard truths after 15 minutes of Brenner's pointless filibustering.

the problem is some players aren’t earning the right but yet still get selected ?

That’s the part I don’t understand, we dont need to name names as it’s obvious, why continue to play them is where Lamberts biggest problem lays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024