Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards 23:38 - Feb 1 with 1271 viewsyorkshire

Lad has been singled out for a lot of abuse this season but thought he was one of the better players for us out there today (along with Downes) - booking was very unlucky as ref had let a lot worse go and you could see how annoyed he was

Shame as I don't think Donacian can play in that position so we may have to change formation for the next couple of games
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 23:38]
Edwards on 23:42 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewsbournemouthblue

Back to 442, 433, 4231 etc

Basically something where the full backs get some defensive support

I wonder if Garbutt will be fit for Tuesday, he took a knock at Rotherham before this one so hopefully it's not a knock he was trying to play around

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Edwards on 23:53 - Feb 1 with 1215 viewshoppy

Edwards on 23:42 - Feb 1 by bournemouthblue

Back to 442, 433, 4231 etc

Basically something where the full backs get some defensive support

I wonder if Garbutt will be fit for Tuesday, he took a knock at Rotherham before this one so hopefully it's not a knock he was trying to play around

What’s Tuesday?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Edwards on 00:07 - Feb 2 with 1193 viewsGarv

His form has just taken a nose dive since the start of the season. Looked a million miles better in the Championship than in League One.

Unrelated to today, as I didn’t see it, just a general comment. He and Rowe are our only fit wingers and they’ve left us massively short sadly, meaning we’ve had to scrabble around trying to find a system that works without wide men.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 0:09]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edwards on 00:16 - Feb 2 with 1163 viewsCoastalblue

I think he's like a lot of our players sadly, he does things that look good a few times a game but doesn't seem able to really turn in a performance for a game.

He had a few good runs today, looked a tricky winger for a brief period and then would take the wrong option, have no support in the centre, or just disappear again for 10 mins.

If he was playing in a dominant team with 10 other very good players at the appropriate level he would possibly be useful, that's never going to happen with us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Edwards on 01:59 - Feb 2 with 1086 viewsBlueBadger

Edwards on 00:16 - Feb 2 by Coastalblue

I think he's like a lot of our players sadly, he does things that look good a few times a game but doesn't seem able to really turn in a performance for a game.

He had a few good runs today, looked a tricky winger for a brief period and then would take the wrong option, have no support in the centre, or just disappear again for 10 mins.

If he was playing in a dominant team with 10 other very good players at the appropriate level he would possibly be useful, that's never going to happen with us.

Like a lot of our players, he'd probably look better under a competent manager. Like Paul Anderson, say.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Edwards on 07:30 - Feb 2 with 973 viewshoppy

Edwards on 01:59 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

Like a lot of our players, he'd probably look better under a competent manager. Like Paul Anderson, say.

Didn’t know Paul Anderson was a manager?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Edwards on 07:53 - Feb 2 with 934 viewstextbackup

yep agree with that, he atleast semi attacked them with some sort of intent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024