Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans is banking the money for Bart 23:28 - Jan 28 with 5387 viewsTrequartista

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-on-bialkowski-sale-and-transfer-frustration

i did warn you when you all got excited about spending it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Evans is banking the money for Bart on 04:54 - Jan 30 with 229 viewsbraveblue

Evans is banking the money for Bart on 07:45 - Jan 29 by Bluefish

Do you really believe that we will sell Downes or Woolf for 250k? I just trying to ascertain your moron level.

The concept of giving the money transfer fees only really works if you run a neutral or if the income outweighs your loss level.

Bit of a joke checking moron level when making a post that is barely understandable! No need for such insults. Plus I don’t think the post meant we would sell for £250k but that we would reinvest £250k.
Evans is banking the money for Bart on 05:12 - Jan 30 with 225 viewsIPS_wich

Evans is banking the money for Bart on 14:02 - Jan 29 by Churchman

Hindsight on this is irrelevant. Not every young manager is as clueless as Hurst and taking players from the lower leagues is a great idea if they have potential. Just think of the bargain a club in the Championship or Premier League will get in the summer with Downes and Woolfenden. Given ITFC is a shambles of a 1st div club it’ll be chicken feed plus the usual ‘add ons’ paid in instalments sometime never.

The fact that diddy Hurst couldn’t manage his way out of his own bathroom is further testament to Evan’s gross incompetence, not to the idea of a good young manager coming in and doing something with the club. It worked rather well with messrs Ramsey, Robson and Burley.

How was Evans to know that a manager who had a managerial record of P: 515; W: 259; D: 129; L: 127 when he appointed him would turn out to be a complete disaster? He was one of the hottest properties going at the time of his appointment.

Personally, I'm giving Evans credit for pulling the pin so quickly rather than letting the rot sink in like he did with Keane, Jewell and MM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024