Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SA v England - 2nd Test - Newlands 09:10 - Jan 3 with 1793 viewshatch

The sight of an Ipswich flag in front of the grass embankment reminded me we don't yet have a thread going for this test.

A fantastic place to watch cricket, perhaps hence the thousands of England fans out there (around 70% of the attendance apparently).

I was there for an SA v India T20I a couple of years ago and found myself sat next to Marcus Evans' PA by pure coincidence.

27-1 currently after 9 overs after youngster Crawley went early. A slightly more up and coming squad with Crawley and Bess in the mix. An important game not to lose.
SA v England - 2nd Test - Newlands on 18:34 - Jan 3 with 347 viewsElephantintheRoom

SA v England +SA + Kiwi + Australia perhaps.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

SA v England - 2nd Test - Newlands on 19:26 - Jan 3 with 338 viewshampstead_blue

SA v England - 2nd Test - Newlands on 17:02 - Jan 3 by Radlett_blue

And Sibley had shown signs of developing the patience to be a Test opener, if not the technique.

I was being harsh and tongue in cheek.

I like him as a batter. He just needs to learn. Burns was the same and has found a way. Sibley can do the same.
His clips to leg and pushes into the covers fill my heart with joy. He just needs times and some love.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024